resolver

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Yes, onetap has its issues.. But it's definitly not the resolver. Just get in your head already: YOU CAN'T HIT EVERY SHOT.
You will miss some shots due to resolver. However, there are other reasons you miss due too, eg. occlusion or unregistered shot (which happens when you have a bad connection to the server) Stop blaming the cheat for your mistakes you retard
+ the most important reason: the issues the cheat has won't be fixed when you are constantly whining about how bad the resolver apparently is, you ruin every serious critics with this shit

XaviPPP

resolver is okay, i keep hitting heads, even if i miss the first shot, the next one hits. so literally cfg/playstyle issue

cvyv

this cheat need an update, missing all due to resolve. joined an hvh server there is no way to hit head. misses everything just update already
I usually scout with this cheat. very p. Also if you pair My cfg and brightside its just P

ollol

uId check??? 🤣
54cfb760a96b8139cd8b6134acc73050.gif
ofc uid

NoVon

config issue and also probably config issue and mabye even config issue + config issue + config issue.

Trum

you know onetap isnt only cheat available? have you ever heard about other providers or you're onetap joiner?
Oh yeah, I've heard about other available cheats and I have quite a few.

It is pathetic that you joined this community a few weeks ago and is now trash talking the members of the community which is here to have fun. You are clearly here to ruin peoples experience, you are the person who everyone wishes not present.

tenor.gif

n1qakilah

Oh yeah, I've heard about other available cheats and I have quite a few.

It is pathetic that you joined this community a few weeks ago and is now trash talking the members of the community which is here to have fun. You are clearly here to ruin peoples experience, you are the person who everyone wishes not present.
how'd you know that? just by single post in 2 months old thread? i been very helpful for most people whos in private cheats now and being thankful to me everyday that i put them on right way. I dont want to see people trashtalking cheat provider for no reason. I can admit onetap isnt the best but for sure its still the best open cheat ever.

If we're talking about resolver, aimwares way ahead rn but other stuff (except mm fakeduck) in aw sucks ass. Its more comfortable to play with ot, its more persistent and works same all time. So blaming onetap in your faults is not correct and non polite

Trum

how'd you know that? just by single post in 2 months old thread? i been very helpful for most people whos in private cheats now and being thankful to me everyday that i put them on right way. I dont want to see people trashtalking cheat provider for no reason. I can admit onetap isnt the best but for sure its still the best open cheat ever.

If we're talking about resolver, aimwares way ahead rn but other stuff (except mm fakeduck) in aw sucks ass. Its more comfortable to play with ot, its more persistent and works same all time. So blaming onetap in your faults is not correct and non polite
Ok