r1se's onetap "v4" review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

xrxxz

Starting off...

I want to start off by saying that I've had the cheat for like 2 weeks now and nothing compares to it.

I will not go too in-depth with every feature, just general ones

Legit
  • Legitbot
Honestly didn't use it that much, but it's way better than previous versions, that's for sure. Configuring it is pretty difficult, since you have to configure every single weapon, but it's fine in the end.

7/10
  • Antiaim
The antiaim is pretty solid. Nothing to say here, other than the fact that you can't use it while ragebot is enabled.

8/10

• Triggerbot
Misses sometimes, but pretty accurate overall.

9/10

Overall : 8/10

Rage

• Ragebot
Configuring is the same as the legitbot, but I like it since you can get better accuracy with different weapons.

-Resolver

Not very good in the current state, scouting is awful but it's desync so no one can resolve anyone.
This is more of a doubletap baim cheat.

6/10

- Exploits

This cheat has unique exploits like fast reload, fast switch, fake flick, etc.

The doubletap set on fastest is very fast, and pretty accurate aswell. I don't miss often and when I do, it's usually because the cheat went for the head.

9/10

-Anti-Aim

Honestly the default antiaim is pretty simple. Not much to say. With a powerful javascript, you can make enemies easily dump.

9/10

-Fakelag

Basic and easy to use. Doesn't rubberband on maximum ticks and it does what it's supposed to do

10/10

Target and accuracy

Kinda weird that they splitted the hitchance and hitbox selection into 2 different subtabs but I got used to it.

Overall : 8.5/10 Can perform very well while baiming with the right config

Visuals

The visuals are simple, clean and easy to set up, but lacking customisation. The same old chams that v3 had. A glow chams feature or onshot chams would be refreshing. I really like the weather controller.

Overall : 9/10

Miscellaneous

The movement features are well-made, not bugging and smooth. The bunnyhop is very accurate and the autostrafer is perfect.

The skinchanger is the same as v2. Nothing exciting. Just a basic skin changer. Works flawlessly and updates quickly.

The buybot isn't that quick, teammates always take my awp but that's not as important.

Scripting API

Honestly I like the new cloud scripts, but the scripting is definetly inferior to v3.
There's no more customisation. I haven't seen a single thread with hotkey list, watermark, clantag changer, etc.
But the antiaim and doubletap scripts are more powerful, so a paid script really improves the user experience.

The new configuration system works very well, I like it

Overall score : 8,62

Final thoughts : There is room for improvements, but the cheat is performing very good at the moment. People keep posting threads about the resolver needing an update, but it's still the best public cheat out there. It is somewhat inferior to other providers but playing smart wins the round

Thanks for reading this long ass review, btw I wrote it from my phone so sorry abt the formatting :D

I think this is a pretty accurate review
Only thing I disagree with is how low you rated the resolver, compared to all the other popular cheats right now I would say onetap has one of the best
But other than that I think I completely agree with everything else

Reactions: xrxxz

xrxxz

I think this is a pretty accurate review
Only thing I disagree with is how low you rated the resolver, compared to all the other popular cheats right now I would say onetap has one of the best
But other than that I think I completely agree with everything else
True. Onetap is still the best public cheat out there, but honestly it's not their fault the resolver is rated so bad. Everyone uses anti bruteforce while slowwalking or low delta, so yeah

Reactions: ScaryClowns41

Corrupt33

People say onetap resolver good = suck llama dick.

Resolver pretty shit ngl can't hit shit I miss constantly with AWP auto and scout.
Not a config issue.

ZeroDNA

This cheat has unique exploits like fast reload, fast switch, fake flick, etc.
the fake flick was in another cheat before it was in onetap, the skateboard cheat also has fake flick so i wouldn't really call that thing unique