parabellum | 7x sub giveaway

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

Onkel1337

Happy birthday, what i like about the menu is the rage tab, its p and i love doubletap. What i dont like that much is the loader, cuz it takes too long to open.

kami

Early adopter
like the cheat, has easily been the best since its release.

i dislike the unconventional jitter builder/system. and the fact you need to individually configure each condition for AA instead of having something like the weapon one with a general setting and you can specify others.

ezst

i dont like that injecting takes that much time but its not that big of a problem and also some misses with auto/scout but might be cfg issue love everything else tho.

btw happy bday

I like about onetap is that it is the best public cheat on the market. It has great features and a 10/10 rage bot. What i dislike is that after the legit bot overhaul the resolver turned to absolute poop. before that the resolver never missed. I would buy the cheat again if they could revert the change. I think that they took the resolver from before legit bot overhaul update and put it on the alpha because it was so good. Not sure but seams reasonable to me. Thanks for the opportunity and I hope i win.

nafto

I like onetap's visuals which are pretty amazing, ragebot aswell which is working better than other public shits, the most good thing in onetap is that legitbot. What i dislike is antiaim which is easy to hit, i mean most of simple options, next thing is long injection.

EASY1337

Haven't been a sub in a while, but before I didin't like the legit bot that much hope it's come a long way and improved now
Also
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
Happy Birthday 🥳

Br0kenTM

1. happy b day and 2. I think one tap is a great cheat especially for beginners and I love the unique loader and such.

i like that it has features to change the visuals of yourself i really like that idea, i also don't see why everyone is complaining about injection times it doesn't take long for me. i do dislike however the field of view for the Aug when you set it changes as well, you cant see anything so i don't see the point of that. Happy Birthday by the way!

Jazy

HVH/general:
the things i like the most about onetap is the fact that it is simply superior for hvh. resolver and AA is magnificent, built in manual AA is amazing compared to AW(only other decent hack ive used), also the chams are amazing, and i do love my asiimov mag7, it looks beautiful(pro tip xD). another noteworthy thing to mention is that onetap doesnt really drop my framerate too much, same does NOT aply for AW, which demolishes my frames.
however there are parts of AW i prefer over OT, primarily that is the UI, both GUI, CMDline and .LUA support. in AW configuring weapons are much easier i find, having all weapons available within one click. the dropdown menu is just impractical, especially when u have to scroll. also the commandline enables such things as changing from desync to jitter on a key, or decreasing hitchance on a given key. simply put it is more customizable. when it comes to supporting scripts that is yet another way for the community, and user to again, customize. i enjoy writing luas for AW, and take great pride in the lua community. adding cmds, scripts and reducing number of dropdown menus, and onetap would be my dream cheat. however having colors next to what they apply to is genious compared to having to search in AW's list

Legit:
also it is worth noting there are differences in the legitbot. firstly onetaps triggerbot is more consistent for me, and i love the console-like "aim assist", but the aimbot? not so sure, onetap is good at low-fov corrections, meaning it can improve good aim, aimware on the other hand is far better at higher fov, more smooth aim, with functions like the first shot delay and curve. aimware is simply easier for me to improve aim significantly. in an ideal world tho i would maybe like a combination, having OT "assist" and aimbot when my crosshair is allready close, but aimware if my crosshair is more than 1.3FOV away, because at further FOVs i find onetap to look quite a bit less legit.
(legitbot isnt really the reason you get a good, expensive cheat, so better ragebot is more important)

Loader:
I prefer AW loader, for a few reasons:
-closes steam if it is open instead of saying reee i cant(xD)
-has changelog built in, so if there has been an update(rare lol) you can see what has changed without going on the forum(i dont very often visit it)
-it looks more professional in my opinion(i think the OT loader looks kinda rushed tbh)
-it is quite a lot faster for me(1/5th the time aprox)
all these last points are of less importance of course

i do realize this may be more than you asked for, but i wanted to do this properly:)
(love the intro to the vid btw, its breathtaking xD)

I forgot to mention at first, but there is a huge difference in staff.. staff here seems way more active, and service-minded, while AW-staff is angry that you dare annoy them by posting to forum...but thats not the cheat itself, it is just how, and by who it is run:)

P.S: onetap gets updated... obviously quite sweet lol
First I laughed at your name because it made me think of Big Shaq' but when I read what you wrote, I could nothing but agree with you. Hope you get a sub mate, great review 🖤

• Love
Reactions: aznee420
Status
Not open for further replies.