parabellum | 7x sub giveaway

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

jari

Banned
Likes: Best overall pay2cheat right now. The keybind tab is very useful, visuals are nice, it gives a technicolor feel to the game. With proper config you can easily topfrag in any hvh server. Server region changer for some mm trolling is also nice. Quick responses to my tickets are also appreciated.

Dislikes: Standalone rcs needs to be added ASAP to the legitbot. I know the dev team is focused on the rage aspect but this is a must imo. Legit AA can also be improved. As far as ragebot goes, its the best but it can be bipolar sometimes. More AA options would be great, and if a faster, maybe insecure way of injecting becomes viable, please implement it.

D3CRYPTED

I like the staff team, AA, Legit Bot. The only thing that I don't like is that the resolver needs updated and the visuals can be buggy.

Good Luck <3

aznee420

First I laughed at your name because it made me think of Big Shaq' but when I read what you wrote, I could nothing but agree with you. Hope you get a sub mate, great review 🖤
thanks man:) name is a nick derived from my real name, idk why but people started calling me aznee and i rolled with it

SwanS

The cheat is legendary, and my sub ran out a few months ago and I’m too poor to afford a new sub.. besides that, it’s my birthday as well 29th sept:))

Dragnom115

I like how the resolver just hits p, Most ot users just hit p like it's their breakfast.
What i dislike is that there's no permanent subscription. Also i don't have enough money to consider buying it :(

boker

Early adopter
I like mostly everything about this cheat as a whole really, nothing to specific.

I do wish we had the option for luas. I understand why they aren't here but I still think it would allow a cheat to be more flexible and allows us to change it as we wish. Custom visuals, AA, etc..

Thanks for the giveaway and happy birthday! :)

farlig

Early adopter
I like that onetap has pretty much all the features I'd hope for, and that they work. The visuals especially are nice.

I dislike that I can only have 1 skin config at a time, and then I'm not the biggest fan of the current menu.

abstract

Early adopter
i like the ragebot settings as a whole, however the aa's could have a little improvement and the legitbot could be tweaked a bit aswell

Lolle

I like onetap because of the community and how amazing people are here at onetap forums. I also like the antiaim and the ragebot in the cheat. It's pretty p!.
I would like customization on like smokes and fire timers. A Baim only option on the ragebot would be nice too since its simple and good for new users!

Status
Not open for further replies.