parabellum | 7x sub giveaway

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

kitty

🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨
Staff member
Subscriber
It's Christmas in September. Jk it's my birthday in September.

How to participate in the giveaway:
1. Like video and subscribe to my shitty channel
2. Comment your onetap.su username on the video

3. Comment below what you like and dislike about onetap in this thread

It is not my fault if you're illiterate and can't read
Gonna do it slightly different this time

Number of participants
Number of subscriptions for giveaway
160+
I'm not gonna put in effort to share this everywhere btw, if you want higher chances of winning then get to work sharing it.

Rules (don't join if you don't like it)
1. Don't be retarded unless you wish to receive this:
e2kZKW1.png

2. If you multi-account I will give you this and don't even think about appealing:
e2kZKW1.png

Winners will be drawn on my birthday
(livestream additional sub drops maybe?)
10pm 29th September 2019 UTC+8

Last edited:

insecurehvh

Early adopter
I dont like that you can't have different cham options for local and enemies etc. (Reflectivity, Shine and Depth.)

unwise

Firstly, i would like to say advanced happy birthday and the only thing i dont like about onetap is for some reason i keep teleporting lol but other that everything is good.

Yogu

I like the visuals and most of the ragebot and legitbot but i think they could work on the resolver a little bit more bit more but most of the cheat is good and is better than any other cheat i have tried. :)

ImsilverReal

Disabled
I like most of the features since they're nice.
I dislike just one thing the legit aa but it works just needs a bit of work

Good luck everyone.

tax

i dont like the circlestrafer for nospread, it always messes up and slows me down
other than that the cheat is perfect

KLAWS

ot has a more motivated and hardworking coder than most cheat developers. something i kinda dislike is the amt of time it takes to inject though

Shiroez

advanced HP my nigga
and the thing i like about this cheat its the staff , best staff i have ever seen
RAY nr.1

Smok3

i dont really like the tabs like keybinds and spectators the design of it. and i dont get why keybinds is a thing

p1nngu

I hate only the baim misses cuz they're SO annoying and also I would like some improvement to the AA Tab . In rest everyting it's fine :)

skies

Early adopter
😘 I like the staff, support (very efficient and helpful) and the visuals (pretty clean), but I guess the injection time could be improved as it does take a little while.

FlyNohat

Subscriber
FIrst the injecting time, it's not that good that it injects in 3-4 minutes, because sometimes I have to exit steam while mid game to inject onetap against another cheater. My second problem is the chams visuals, I like it that I can change reflectivity, shine, depth and transparency, BUT I don't like how chams material aka custom looks. It's not appealing to me and I would change it but that's me. I still love how easy it is to make a good config, if u know how to config, but in onetap even those can config it easily that know just a little bit how to config. Btw I would add in a gradient healthbar and chroma handchams, but yet again that's me

Status
Not open for further replies.