parabellum | 7x sub giveaway

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

brandoof

I really like the visuals for one tap, I also think the rage bot is very well made, I also like how easy it is to navigate through the menu. overall good cheat, don't have anything truly negative to say about it.

Happy birthday!

postremoved

Disabled
like - visuals, and the super fast support (got hwid reset done is less than 3 minutes of me sending the ticket)

dislike - sometimes the loader is a bit weird and the resolver could be a little better

Dezi

I like how onetap is dynamic and useful and GOOD in hvh AND legit. I don't like how theres no bhop humanization or w.e its called, too smooth for legit play

jack323

I love the support, very helpful and fast to reply. I love the rage / HvH spect of things.

Bad things: I honestly cant think of anything bad ;)o_O

Goggy

I like how good this cheat is for HvH, me being new to HvH can tap others quite easily with this cheat.
I don't like the legit bot of this cheat.

No1 cheat for HvH. Keep up the good work.

Krystalis

I like about OneTap.su that just hits well and it's not paste kake. What's also good about it is that you have the option to see with each button what it actually means and so on. Negative experiences I have now for example never made.

eazy69ehe

It's the #1 cheat for me right now, works very good. If any issues, the staff is very fast to respond, also gets updated very often.
Happy Birthday Btw! :)

mrtrue

well ive seen a lot of hvh videos with onetap and ive been wanting to get it for like 4 months or something, but im too poor :(

anyway the visuals are sexy as fuck
ui is hot
staff/developers are epic

so uh, gl everyone

Ultranite

I love how simple it is to create configs and still hit P. Very appealing back when I was a brand new user, and still appealing today when I want to mess around or test new settings. If there's any way to inject faster, that'd be awesome as well. :) (On a side note: Seems to be very bipolar from day to day despite playing the same and using the same config. May have improved a bit, not sure)

Hexci

Happy birthday fellow september born user, The things I like about onetap are the ragebot and visuals. Some things I would hope to be improved are the skinchanger, (★ Next to the knife name is missing, knife icon in killfeed, some missing skins), and the injection times. The support system is great, fast replies. Something that should be corrected (staff-wise) is certain members of the staff/alpha team threatening people with their IP addresses. Good luck everyone.

JUste

I like the visuals and I also like how support tickets get resolved fast. I dislike the long time it takes to inject the cheat. Other than that, the cheat is godly.

misery

Early adopter
I love the visuals, the resolver and the loader oddly enough, however what I dislike is the onetap legit aa, it never seems to actually be good enough and theres no freestanding for it which I personally hate to see, in the future I would love to see it added.

Status
Not open for further replies.