parabellum | 7x sub giveaway

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

YeetStreet

I like that it injects on the first try unlike fatality which does not inject half of the time. Its legit bot is an actual legit bot unlike fatality's which is just backtrack and "disable rage features". I like the rage bot because the resolver is pretty good and the visuals are a lot better than fatality's and I like the auto wall min dmg and visual min dmg it's very helpful yet this is one of the few cheats that have it. The one thing I don't like about onetap (Mainly because I don't understand it) is the body lean settings and that's really the only thing I don't like about onetap.

Waves

I like a lot of things about onetap. Some of my likes include the ragebot and visuals. The visuals look AMAZING (at least to me.) and the ragebot is one of the best out right now. I have a problem with the legitbot. It doesn't seem up to par, and it is funky to config. I feel like no matter how hard you config it, it either locks on, or doesn't (really) work at all. I don't understand how the RCS works. It seems a bit buggy. Aim-Assist seems to work half the time. I know it is a rage based cheat, but I'd appreciate it if these could get looked at.
Thanks all in all for a wonderful cheat <3

RelicS

onetap actually hits p on any cheat even the old cracked version hits p whenever I play against retards with it

menu not very customizable
I mean its a csgo cheat they're not very customizable but it would be awesome to see a feature like that

i like everything on this cheat, but there's one thing that I don't like is the skinchanger i think that could have skin changer in config

jukulmao

I love the toe aim prediction onetap always kills low hp players as they're peeking out but i feel like it misses when it shouldn't on body aim, as well as there should be a way to take off the training wheels on the aa settings but besides that cheat looks clean, feels clean, and the optimization for the cheat is the best on the market <3

kitty

🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨
Staff member
Subscriber
Remember the more participants the more subs I'm giving away (therefore winning chances increase). Up to you guys to share it with your friends.

Number of participantsNumber of subscriptions for giveaway
160+7

jeff123455

First off i really like the setup of onetap and the way the gui looks. the only thing i could think about to fix is the resolver

kitty

🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨
Staff member
Subscriber
dd03e545af7c1d3621ce8a483aae61731574aad2r1-269-225_00.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.