OT Review After +6 Months of using.

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

rtkpX

Disabled
Did you just call me a newfag? hahahaah that's adorable I'd advise you to take a look at my account and at that little number up there which is 19851 lower than yours
My bad on that one, but, ngl, you're just retarded.

Yes, I've not looked at your UID, but you also didn't look at my register date. Retard.

rtkpX

Disabled
been using the hack for over a year but still can't go positive,
I'd be mad too, if I were you.
I can go positive, but cheat's bipolar as fuck, and, I've went positive, however, I can't lately, I spam OTC fakes and shoot walls instead of players.

I'm not blaming the cheat history, I'm blaming the cheat right now, being objective, it has went down since V3.

Reactions: leoOze

Banshee

Early adopter
I can go positive, but cheat's bipolar as fuck, and, I've went positive, however, I can't lately, I spam OTC fakes and shoot walls instead of players.

I'm not blaming the cheat history, I'm blaming the cheat right now, being objective, it has went down since V3.
the fact alone that you just called code and math bipolar dude...

rtkpX

Disabled
the fact alone that you just called code and math bipolar dude...
🤦‍♂️ Cheat is bipolar, math isn't. If your expected calculation result is 4, and you calculate 2+3, it will obviously not work, and as you just said, it's code, so it doesn't always adapt properly. With bipolar I mean that one round you can hit P, next round against same people on same spots and stuff, you get rekt. Cheat is NOT consistent.

Banshee

Early adopter
🤦‍♂️ Cheat is bipolar, math isn't. If your expected calculation result is 4, and you calculate 2+3, it will obviously not work, and as you just said, it's code, so it doesn't always adapt properly. With bipolar I mean that one round you can hit P, next round against same people on same spots and stuff, you get rekt. Cheat is NOT consistent.
thats desync for you lol desync is basically rng lmao

Sweg

Now hold on a second, if it is the exact same code, by your logic, me running it one day would give me completely different results another day, can you elaborate on that a bit?

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
listen, all shit talk aside, all you have ever done was shit talk the hack, never gave proof or config, and continually blamed others.
If you have ever really cared about giving feedback, you would have considered giving video and config. I would like you to do this. Words aren't always the answer, you need proof and evidence to back up your argument. UID isn't necessarily something to go off of and especially calling someone who has a 903x lower uid new and all this other stuff is well, a waste of everyone's time and also gives the impression of childish remarks and is just stupid in general. I would recommend you to go onto a server, vanilla server, without any plugins and please get a friend who another hack, or with an anti-aim js of some sort that doesn't have anti-bruteforce or the option for it to be disabled. A lot of issues (mainly most regarding resolver) are either plain wrong or is another issue entirely. With that testing, do not just be standing still, move around and slow walk and be on even ground, or on a stair (note mirage mid a-site near stairs, not on it but the little ledge to go up on). I would also like to say, if you were to really even test properly and give good feedback, someone like myself would have tested it and reported it by now. Although it seems you only complain about the hack without a single video to go off of and give the vaguest statements known to man. I would appreciate it if you could message me a video of you missing, while showing your config and JavaScript's to go along, against an antiaim or multiple of them and to finalize it and send it my way, I will test it with my own settings and ability to well, generally properly test and send a report of the issue. Please also learn how well, the game works in general because without background knowledge, it is really hard to come to solid and proper conclusions. While this being said, you need to understand desync is the game now, it is so much harder to accurately predict, resolve, and do all of this now. There is no 100% real way to resolve desync. If you believe that there is, and "omg my hack can do it!111/!!" mind showing? Disregarding that last statement, I am completely dumbfound as to why you shit talk people who give realistic answers. It is incredibly disappointing to say nonetheless. If you blame how the hack is performing as of current, then you should follow what I said. Also, stop trying to pick fights with people who generally have a better basis and background in general, its really stupid. Also, I recommend you back away from the generalized stereotypical arguments such as "noname, new fag" all of the above. Sincerely,
Shifto

nullptr

This was a really nice response but there are so many people exactly like him, only here to complain for attention, not providing clips or config so the community can help them, etc so I don't think informing them is of much help, honestly don't see how posts like his aren't seen as undermining

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
This was a really nice response but there are so many people exactly like him, only here to complain for attention, not providing clips or config so the community can help them, etc so I don't think informing them is of much help, honestly don't see how posts like his aren't seen as undermining
/shrug

rtkpX

Disabled
listen, all shit talk aside, all you have ever done was shit talk the hack, never gave proof or config, and continually blamed others.
If you have ever really cared about giving feedback, you would have considered giving video and config. I would like you to do this. Words aren't always the answer, you need proof and evidence to back up your argument. UID isn't necessarily something to go off of and especially calling someone who has a 903x lower uid new and all this other stuff is well, a waste of everyone's time and also gives the impression of childish remarks and is just stupid in general. I would recommend you to go onto a server, vanilla server, without any plugins and please get a friend who another hack, or with an anti-aim js of some sort that doesn't have anti-bruteforce or the option for it to be disabled. A lot of issues (mainly most regarding resolver) are either plain wrong or is another issue entirely. With that testing, do not just be standing still, move around and slow walk and be on even ground, or on a stair (note mirage mid a-site near stairs, not on it but the little ledge to go up on). I would also like to say, if you were to really even test properly and give good feedback, someone like myself would have tested it and reported it by now. Although it seems you only complain about the hack without a single video to go off of and give the vaguest statements known to man. I would appreciate it if you could message me a video of you missing, while showing your config and JavaScript's to go along, against an antiaim or multiple of them and to finalize it and send it my way, I will test it with my own settings and ability to well, generally properly test and send a report of the issue. Please also learn how well, the game works in general because without background knowledge, it is really hard to come to solid and proper conclusions. While this being said, you need to understand desync is the game now, it is so much harder to accurately predict, resolve, and do all of this now. There is no 100% real way to resolve desync. If you believe that there is, and "omg my hack can do it!111/!!" mind showing? Disregarding that last statement, I am completely dumbfound as to why you shit talk people who give realistic answers. It is incredibly disappointing to say nonetheless. If you blame how the hack is performing as of current, then you should follow what I said. Also, stop trying to pick fights with people who generally have a better basis and background in general, its really stupid. Also, I recommend you back away from the generalized stereotypical arguments such as "noname, new fag" all of the above. Sincerely,
Shifto

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
last clip in that unedited video (thanks..) missing someone with a knife out

missed one person standing still

also, your fps is below tickrate, you are bound to do worse, do you not know this??

Reactions: nargyarg

rtkpX

Disabled
last clip in that unedited video (thanks..) missing someone with a knife out

missed one person standing still

also, your fps is below tickrate, you are bound to do worse, do you not know this??
That one I'm spamming is a OTC user.
Missed a person standing still, yes, resolver issue, can't be anything else.
I'm aware of my fps, however, that should not be enough of a reason to spam otc.
FPS drop is because of screen recording if I'm not wrong, but I was spamming too before starting recording.

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
That one I'm spamming is a OTC user.
Missed a person standing still, yes, resolver issue, can't be anything else.
I'm aware of my fps, however, that should not be enough of a reason to spam otc.
FPS drop is because of screen recording if I'm not wrong, but I was spamming too before starting recording.
if your fps is below tickrate, it will miss more often, it is literally how the game works, you need to have the servers tickrate and more.

You missed someone standing once? Missing someone standing, in desync, not really uncommon, not a resolver issue, every hack does it...

You are missing someone with a knife out, with low fps. Expect stuff like this to happen.

Landry

Disabled
Honestly dude I really think the cheat isn’t bad, it’s the fucking way feedback works now. These retards think that they are making a stance by talking shit on the cheat. They just want internet points, they don’t care about the people trying to help them fix their issues. Just get off the forums, it clearly isn’t the place for you. You will wake up tomorrow and still inject the cheat, your feedback post is pointless. IMO the “newfag” and all that should be bannable ESPECIALLY in this case.

• Love
Reactions: NinjaOficial

Sweg

That's an old video, 65-67 HC, min DMG dynamic, hotboxes all except chest and legs, pointscale dynamic

Edit: Not really old but not from two days ago u know
Nice resolver override on that guy using 180 jitter, really showed us the resolver there, no flaws detected, dynamic mindmg? I see no problems here at all, hotboxes? (?????), Under 60 FPS when trying to say cheat is shit, what's this? Due to a RECORDING SOFTWARE?! Anyway, excellent video, really backed up your point, touché as some might say.

Reactions: nullptr

rtkpX

Disabled
Nice resolver override on that guy using 180 jitter, really showed us the resolver there, no flaws detected, dynamic mindmg? I see no problems here at all, hotboxes? (?????) excellent video, really backed up your point, touché as some might say.
It's visible how resolver override is disabled 3
seconds after that moment and I still spam it

Big brain moment by you.

Status
Not open for further replies.