OT Review After +6 Months of using.

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

rtkpX

Disabled
So, I've been using OT since V1, so I know what I'm talking about.

RAGE 6/10

Ragebot is unconsistent.
Resolver is pretty garbage, spams OTC 180 jitter and practically any other cheat, resolver is mainly based on baim.
Scout can't hit head.
Neither scout or auto can hit head on some slowwalking players.
Useful features such as MIN. DMG Override and Hitbox Override have been removed, for no reason.
A lot of clientside only shooting, with any config.
Also, if you want to use ragebot against legits, good luck, because you can't disable resolver, and more than a shot will be missed.
Zeusbot and Autoknife are complete garbage too. And of course, the option to config the Zeusbot has been removed too :)

LEGIT 8/10

Pretty decent, however, legit AA won't work on knife and some other weapons, for no reason too.
Some features' purpose are unknown, as the name is non explanatory.

Anti-Aim 4/10

Very bad.
Unlike V2's anti-aim, which could be configurated with body leans, etc. You can't config shit on this one, auto direction is complete garbage, as it hides your head behind wallbangs lmao.
Fake-lag is not really "fake", you're almost surely going to teleport around the map lagging, and you will not be able to BHOP properly with Fake-lag enabled.

VISUALS 8/10

Visuals are pretty clean and very good, however, as on Ragebot, features like Zeus and Knife range, instead of showing the real range like on V2, where ESP collided with walls, this one just shows a ugly circle on your toes, which goes thru walls.

MISC 9.5/10

Pretty perfect tbh, I think it's pretty good how it is. However, features like "visual interpolation" are not explained, and you don't know what they do, now I know it smooths visuals on fake-lag players but bruh, 2 days to realize.
Fast crouch can't be used on MM.
Also, if you're using a config, and you want to create another one to save the one you're using, so you have one backup or smth, you will have to create a new .cfg file on CSGO's folder, because when you click create a new config, your JS will be resetted.

General 7/10

So, on V2 they didn't want to add Lua because they said they didn't want their cheat to be based on scripts, jokes on you, because now, the cheat will be garbage without JS. Mostly because of the AA and removal of Min. Dmg Override, etc.

Early adopter
I totally agree with your point of view, I am an early player of Onetap, but now cheating is a shit, 16w user Onetap is not comparable to 7k gamesense, which is very funny

Banshee

Early adopter
I've used v1 newfag, you don't even know when v2 was released I see...
Did you just call me a newfag? hahahaah that's adorable I'd advise you to take a look at my account and at that little number up there which is 19851 lower than yours

Reactions: idkk

Landry

Disabled
So, I've been using OT since V1, so I know what I'm talking about.
Shut up ape

RAGE 6/10

Ragebot is unconsistent.
Resolver is pretty garbage, spams OTC 180 jitter and practically any other cheat, resolver is mainly based on baim.
Scout can't hit head.
Neither scout or auto can hit head on some slowwalking players.
Useful features such as MIN. DMG Override and Hitbox Override have been removed, for no reason.
A lot of clientside only shooting, with any config.
Also, if you want to use ragebot against legits, good luck, because you can't disable resolver, and more than a shot will be missed.
Zeusbot and Autoknife are complete garbage too. And of course, the option to config the Zeusbot has been removed too :)
Always hitting p, never going negative. Config issue :)

LEGIT 8/10

Pretty decent, however, legit AA won't work on knife and some other weapons, for no reason too.
Some features' purpose are unknown, as the name is non explanatory.
What features are unknown? Idk, my brain works correctly so I don't have too many issues

Anti-Aim 4/10

Very bad.
Unlike V2's anti-aim, which could be configurated with body leans, etc. You can't config shit on this one, auto direction is complete garbage, as it hides your head behind wallbangs lmao.
Fake-lag is not really "fake", you're almost surely going to teleport around the map lagging, and you will not be able to BHOP properly with Fake-lag enabled.
So you think the devs just decided that they needed to remove a bunch of features because they wanted to purposely degrade the cheat's performance? Also, nice internet my fake-lag works fine.

VISUALS 8/10

Visuals are pretty clean and very good, however, as on Ragebot, features like Zeus and Knife range, instead of showing the real range like on V2, where ESP collided with walls, this one just shows a ugly circle on your toes, which goes thru walls.
Learn how to use commas and not make run-on sentences, please.

MISC 9.5/10

Pretty perfect tbh, I think it's pretty good how it is. However, features like "visual interpolation" are not explained, and you don't know what they do, now I know it smooths visuals on fake-lag players but bruh, 2 days to realize.
Fast crouch can't be used on MM.
Also, if you're using a config, and you want to create another one to save the one you're using, so you have one backup or smth, you will have to create a new .cfg file on CSGO's folder, because when you click create a new config, your JS will be resetted.
Once again, brain issue.

General 7/10

So, on V2 they didn't want to add Lua because they said they didn't want their cheat to be based on scripts, jokes on you, because now, the cheat will be garbage without JS. Mostly because of the AA and removal of Min. Dmg Override, etc.
Cheat does fine without scripts? Most of the time the scripts literally do nothing. It's called the placebo effect :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.