OT Review after 5 days

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

MrFatDoinks

Rage Bot (10/10)
It's been only 5 days since purchasing and I felt the difference from the competition the very first day. I can basically play against any cheat, I have no issues with missing for no reason (Anymore) and anyone who complains about that needs a new cfg :) AA is P, double tap is P, I have zero complaints about the rage bot. If your cfg is correctly set up you should not be going negative in any instance.
Legit Bot (8/10)
I'm not a huge fan of the legit bot but it gets the job done for sure. I seem to miss shots that I shouldn't even when I use a higher fov and different smooth factors. But the trigger bot doesn't ever fail me. Maybe I'm just dog at configing for legit.
Visuals/GUI (10/10)
I love the gui of the cheat, it's very simple and pleasing to the eye. Onetap made me appreciate the time put into a cheat's look way more. The visuals have many options and seems very simple however I don't really give a shit about esp colors/materials they all look the same :)

Squid2335

Rage Bot (10/10)
It's been only 5 days since purchasing and I felt the difference from the competition the very first day. I can basically play against any cheat, I have no issues with missing for no reason (Anymore) and anyone who complains about that needs a new cfg :) AA is P, double tap is P, I have zero complaints about the rage bot. If your cfg is correctly set up you should not be going negative in any instance.
Legit Bot (8/10)
I'm not a huge fan of the legit bot but it gets the job done for sure. I seem to miss shots that I shouldn't even when I use a higher fov and different smooth factors. But the trigger bot doesn't ever fail me. Maybe I'm just dog at configing for legit.
Visuals/GUI (10/10)
I love the gui of the cheat, it's very simple and pleasing to the eye. Onetap made me appreciate the time put into a cheat's look way more. The visuals have many options and seems very simple however I don't really give a shit about esp colors/materials they all look the same :)
Could i Try Your Cfg?,Because im Missing Maybe Yours will help me