optimization?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

hyppr

the cheat always felt so smooth. in the past days or so my game has been saying its 100-200 fps, but when i kill someone it freezes (0-1fps) then goes back to normal. it feels choppy, like im playing at 40fps.

everything else is fine but i cant play like this

gtx 1070, i7 6700

hyppr

update: turned off indicator js, and it doesnt drop to below 20. still 20-60 though and really jittery

stepinprod

lower your in-game settings, try to not use glow or pulse chams, also enable all the options in performance tab in Onetap and see if any of these things help

hyppr

lower your in-game settings, try to not use glow or pulse chams, also enable all the options in performance tab in Onetap and see if any of these things help
my ingame settings are all on the lowest apart from post processing, and I had all of them enabled apart from teammates. it’s odd, as my fps says I’m at 90 but it feels choppy and more like 30. I need to test on the new update tomorrow

stepinprod

my ingame settings are all on the lowest apart from post processing, and I had all of them enabled apart from teammates. it’s odd, as my fps says I’m at 90 but it feels choppy and more like 30. I need to test on the new update tomorrow
Onetap is like nearly on top with fps optimization, I play on quite low end hardware as well and I get fps drops only with sick visuals or scripts like HvH Essentials.
Try to make a new cfg based on your old one but with another visuals, also it might depend on latest cs go updates, which actually dropped some fps for me