Onetap vs Aimwhere?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

sh1nq

So.. I always the other 20$ Cheat..
(No clue if im allowed to say its Name but i guess most of you know it)

So i wanna keep it short and compare it with each other.
In my opinion onetap is a way better and way easier to understand.
Setting a config is way faster and easier on onetap cuz of the tooltaps and amouth of Features.

Also, when i got onetap i got a few free cfgs to test it in hvh servers.. and i already tapped way more.
Now i made my own and its pppppp

Kindof the only thing im missing is lua scripting but still, hits p x)

9,5/10

Reactions: PA40 and SPRYZI

sh1nq

Haven't Seen any aw users killin me, but as ive heard we cant resolve aw slowwalk
But whatsoever i wouldnt say that aw is better on the onetap forum boys lol

KateAwpton

Banned
There are already a million threads on this, onetap is obviously way better. Polak knows what he is doing but that cheat has been around for a few years and has always been decent but never the level of onetap. Lua scripting is a waste of time, imo if you have to have separate Luas to make the cheat properly function then it isn’t a good cheat. The fact onetap performs so strong without any external Luas which skeet and Aimware pretty much NEED is just insane. Clearly puts onetap in numero uno

sh1nq

There are already a million threads on this, onetap is obviously way better. Polak knows what he is doing but that cheat has been around for a few years and has always been decent but never the level of onetap. Lua scripting is a waste of time, imo if you have to have separate Luas to make the cheat properly function then it isn’t a good cheat. The fact onetap performs so strong without any external Luas which skeet and Aimware pretty much NEED is just insane. Clearly puts onetap in numero uno
Well surely its p without luas, but if it gets even better with luas.. why not add them? :p not like i rlly need em but wouldnt mind

shameless

I get what you're saying but I don't see the Lua API as simply a way to make the cheat function better, although it has the ability to do so. It adds a lot of customization to the cheat, the users can be quite creative, I have a bunch of lua scripts I wrote for Aimware to grief casual, I wouldn't expect devs to spend time making what I can so to speak. For example, why wait on the devs to add some type of abnormally long name to the cheat so you can block off the callvote so no one knows what the vote is if you can do it yourself with the Lua API the devs provided?

Anyway, my two cents, Aimware overall is amazing imo, currently in HvH though, Onetap just too good, hitting p.

KateAwpton

Banned
I get what you're saying but I don't see the Lua API as simply a way to make the cheat function better, although it has the ability to do so. It adds a lot of customization to the cheat, the users can be quite creative, I have a bunch of lua scripts I wrote for Aimware to grief casual, I wouldn't expect devs to spend time making what I can so to speak. For example, why wait on the devs to add some type of abnormally long name to the cheat so you can block off the callvote so no one knows what the vote is if you can do it yourself with the Lua API the devs provided?

Anyway, my two cents, Aimware overall is amazing imo, currently in HvH though, Onetap just too good, hitting p.
Aimware isn’t bad, wasn’t shitting on it, onetap is just better as it does more than enough to hvh and is the best at it. I was aiming more at skeet with needing Luas for certain functionalities.

Aimware I do notice lots of creativity but really no improvements to the cheat.

If you want to do stuff like Luas, why not just spend the time to make your own cheat with your own functionalities..? I know that’s a braindead statement and prolly won’t make too much sense but take the extra step in my opinion, why waste time on silly Luas.

Edit: if I Luas would be added I’d rarely use them, maybe some like translator one as a meme but it works amazing without the randomness that could potentially cause issues. If there is something very specific you want from Luas, add me on discord and discuss.. Kate#6969

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
tbh if onetap have lua script
onetap gonna be better then aimware
and about resolver same hhhh
No, the resolver is not the same at all, using Aimware first hand, I dumped way toooo many times before I switched to Onetap. I don't see how lua scripts would enhance the cheat at all to be honest, I am just giving my honest opinion. Besides, Onetap is already better than Aimware.

Kanatis

No, the resolver is not the same at all, using Aimware first hand, I dumped way toooo many times before I switched to Onetap. I don't see how lua scripts would enhance the cheat at all to be honest, I am just giving my honest opinion. Besides, Onetap is already better than Aimware.

Yep, can cornfirm it.
I used aw since 2015 and i bought onetap 1 week ago.
It's a way better then aw!
Resolver is stronger and the visuals are sexy aff.
And yea, noone need shity lua scrips, i think this make the cheat bad and not better.

Reactions: Shifto

shameless

Aimware isn’t bad, wasn’t shitting on it, onetap is just better as it does more than enough to hvh and is the best at it. I was aiming more at skeet with needing Luas for certain functionalities.

Aimware I do notice lots of creativity but really no improvements to the cheat.

If you want to do stuff like Luas, why not just spend the time to make your own cheat with your own functionalities..? I know that’s a braindead statement and prolly won’t make too much sense but take the extra step in my opinion, why waste time on silly Luas.

Edit: if I Luas would be added I’d rarely use them, maybe some like translator one as a meme but it works amazing without the randomness that could potentially cause issues. If there is something very specific you want from Luas, add me on discord and discuss.. Kate#6969
I understand, the aimware statement was more aimed towards the people that are shitting on it. It's hilarious how a cheat that's been around so long and was the top of the HvH scene multiple times can just have it's customers go bipolar because it currently doesn't accel at one specific part of the game. Then again, aimware has always had a toxic community.

I have my reasons for liking lua as I'm sure you have yours for disliking it. I've seen many good things come from lua over a large portion of games, that doesn't mean Onetap needs it at all, I just think it would be a nice addition if they think it's worth the time. IMO aimwares loader, legitbot and luas are really the only highlights I can think of in comparison to Onetap. I'll add your discord though, you seem like a sensible person to talk to.

bobby

Banned
Haven't Seen any aw users killin me, but as ive heard we cant resolve aw slowwalk
But whatsoever i wouldnt say that aw is better on the onetap forum boys lol
neither can aimware resolve onetap's slowwalk, if it's done properly.

Rinboo

nice iq

stop being shit and u can do good with either hack
yup! exactly!

Status
Not open for further replies.