Onetap v3 review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

firthY

Ragebot: 0/10
0/10 Because i always miss, I peeked a guy in hvh that was peeking full body sideways
I peeked him with awp and missed hes head twice then i came back and baimed him wich is very sad for a 20€ cheat. Don't tell me its a config issue everyone knows its a trick to get poeple to buy your config wich will change absoulutly nothing !
Anti-aim: 9/10
I don't have anything to say about it its really good just would like to see it a bit more updated because for the moment everyone but onetap crack can resolve it kinda good.
Visuals: 10/10
I don't have anything to say because ive ben playing with onetap crack for a while and the visuals really are old so when i switched to v3 it was mindblowing for me to be honest.
Legitbot 5/10
I don't play alot of mm so i don't really know what to say about it
Support 10/10 They are the best of all forums on aimware it takes atleast 1 day on gs i don't know i don't have it ;( but on Onetap they reply in less then 10 minutes!
Performance 4/10
The only thing i like in this cheat with almost 20 days of having it is the visuals and anti aim I don't want to think about the ragebot it just sucks for me.
The resolver misses like every cheat. I use lower point scales and i hit lots more head and baim then i do with fatality and aimware.

Why would you even post this video??? Trying to DT someones head then you complain when it misses due to spread? Please don't post a review if you have no idea how shit works.
I don't see any spread logs so unless he has logs turned off this was actually the cheats fault.

noahfr12

To be honest i'm never buying ot ever again i'm done with this shit. We pay 20 € for a cheat that is getting topped by its cracked verion

Reactions: Rias

firthY

To be honest i'm never buying ot ever again i'm done with this shit. We pay 20 € for a cheat that is getting topped by its cracked verion
wait you get tapped by otc? ahahha. maybe they getting ur onshot? or maybe your cfg is ass? or maybe ur shit? because i never get tapped by otc unless im running or some shit

noahfr12

wait you get tapped by otc? ahahha. maybe they getting ur onshot? or maybe your cfg is ass? or maybe ur shit? because i never get tapped by otc unless im running or some shit
That's def a lie otc is way better then v3 . V3 was a mistake

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
Ragebot: 0/10
0/10 Because i always miss, I peeked a guy in hvh that was peeking full body sideways
I peeked him with awp and missed hes head twice then i came back and baimed him wich is very sad for a 20€ cheat. Don't tell me its a config issue everyone knows its a trick to get poeple to buy your config wich will change absoulutly nothing !
Anti-aim: 9/10
I don't have anything to say about it its really good just would like to see it a bit more updated because for the moment everyone but onetap crack can resolve it kinda good.
Visuals: 10/10
I don't have anything to say because ive ben playing with onetap crack for a while and the visuals really are old so when i switched to v3 it was mindblowing for me to be honest.
Legitbot 5/10
I don't play alot of mm so i don't really know what to say about it
Support 10/10 They are the best of all forums on aimware it takes atleast 1 day on gs i don't know i don't have it ;( but on Onetap they reply in less then 10 minutes!
Performance 4/10
The only thing i like in this cheat with almost 20 days of having it is the visuals and anti aim I don't want to think about the ragebot it just sucks for me.
You cannot rate the ragebot fairly after one incident, this also makes no sense. If you have an issue with the hack, go to an alpha tester and provide cfg, videos and a time to test to get your issue resolved.