Onetap v3 review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

noahfr12

Ragebot: 0/10
0/10 Because i always miss, I peeked a guy in hvh that was peeking full body sideways
I peeked him with awp and missed hes head twice then i came back and baimed him wich is very sad for a 20€ cheat. Don't tell me its a config issue everyone knows its a trick to get poeple to buy your config wich will change absoulutly nothing !
Anti-aim: 9/10
I don't have anything to say about it its really good just would like to see it a bit more updated because for the moment everyone but onetap crack can resolve it kinda good.
Visuals: 10/10
I don't have anything to say because ive ben playing with onetap crack for a while and the visuals really are old so when i switched to v3 it was mindblowing for me to be honest.
Legitbot 5/10
I don't play alot of mm so i don't really know what to say about it
Support 10/10 They are the best of all forums on aimware it takes atleast 1 day on gs i don't know i don't have it ;( but on Onetap they reply in less then 10 minutes!
Performance 4/10
The only thing i like in this cheat with almost 20 days of having it is the visuals and anti aim I don't want to think about the ragebot it just sucks for me.

st10172

Support,V3 resolver have a big problem,1-100 hitchance i try,but still missed very serious,so i think Ragebot need a update!

tinted

Subscriber
Early adopter
0/10 Because i always miss, I peeked a guy in hvh that was peeking full body sideways
I peeked him with awp and missed hes head twice then i came back and baimed him wich is very sad for a 20€ cheat. Don't tell me its a config issue everyone knows its a trick to get poeple to buy your config wich will change absoulutly nothing !
100% a cfg issue

I don't have anything to say about it its really good just would like to see it a bit more updated because for the moment everyone but onetap crack can resolve it kinda good.
Desync aa is not going to make everyone miss on you. Anyone with a working resolver will hit you.

Legitbot 5/10
Don't use it but rate it?

Gimmy

Well i had issues with people missing as well but i changed some things and now it works fine i guess?

Johns

Banned
Visuals: 10/10
I don't have anything to say because ive ben playing with onetap crack for a while and the visuals really are old so when i switched to v3 it was mindblowing for me to be honest.
Legitbot 5/10
Support 10/10 They are the best of all forums on aimware it takes atleast 1 day on gs i don't know i don't have it ;( but on Onetap they reply in less then 10 minutes!
Performance 4/10
The only thing i like in this cheat with almost 20 days of having it is the visuals and anti aim I don't want to think about the ragebot it just sucks for me.
banned anytime soon