Onetap V3 Review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

DjGaming

Alright I'll admit it in the beginning of v3's release I thought it was awful. I didn't want to use and I thought the configing system was weird. Now after coming back to it I have realized this is one of the best, if not close to being the best software for csgo.

Ragebot - 9/10

The ragebot while not being perfect is pretty good. It goes for head most of the time even if you didn't config the prefer head/body part. The resolver is good most of the time, it will sometimes pre fire or just miss rarely but besides that I rarely miss. The doubletap while not being the fastest ever is very accurate and will often hit head. That is very good since I have a very aggressive playstyle so I dont have to worry about only ever baiming.

Anti Aim - 8/10

For some reason most people say java scripts are required to have a good aa. That is unnecessary unless you want to have an aa where people mag dump you or something like that. It's aa so as long as it does its job its pretty good, but the freestanding can be weird at times but for the most part it does its job. For that reason thought in most situations when peeking manual aa works best unless you are peeking 3+ people.

Visuals - 10/10

Great customization and they work not much else to say.

Misc - 9/10

Everything works but somethings feel like they should be in other tabs and you can't change the menu color.

Legitbot - 7/10

This is definitely not a "legit cheat" and that shows in the legitbot. There isn't a lot of customization and it doesn't compete with mainly "legit cheats" but that is to be expected with a hvh cheat. At least there it some form of one.

Consistency - 10/10

This is something a lot of other softwares lack, while being great at times some will also be bad at other times for no reason. Onetap though is good every round. The past two games I have played I have gotten 40+ kills with between 10-15 deaths.

20191229071731_1.jpg

20191228100801_1.jpg