Onetap Review (Review of someone who has only cheated on cs for 4 months, and 3 months in HvH)

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

rivalz

Now i know people are probably bored of these onetap review where they all say the same thing, but i feel like this might be different for the factor i have been only hvhing for 3 months, so here is my review.

Legitbot - Now we know onetap doesnt prioritize in the legit bot but i have to say, its a decent legit bot, but its quite basic but its not a legit cheat, overall, ill give a 6/7 /10

Ragebot - I feel like lots of people complain about the ragebot for reasons that are unneeded, now there was a stage where the cheat was quite bad compared to other cheats, but the cheat actually feels good, ive im actually trying because i mostly play hvh when im bored, and then i still do ok, resolver can miss but it out perfoms most resolvers, i cant lie i do use a dt js because the normal dt in onetap isnt that good. I feel like the ragebout at the moment is 9/10.

Anti Aim - Im gonna keep it short, its not bad but its ok. - 6/7 - 10

Visuals - Onetap has nice looking visuals, the menu looks very bland and nowhere near as colorful as onetap v2, the ingame visuals can be customized alot to your liking, although i dont know why but i feel like the esp isnt that good on onetap. - 8/10

Misc - Movement features are decent for closet cheating, but if you want to closet cheat get a normal legit cheat, a problem i have with the misc is the autobuy, it just feels slow compared to other and a prioritize what weapon to buy first would be great. - 7/10

Overall - 8.5/10

I have been hvhing for three months and and probably will continue to use onetap, it is very good for a starter hvh cheat, and for normal hvhers. And if you dont like onetap, use skeet or aw or any other cheat, just dont use otc, you wont perform well.

Edit - Just want to say that i never recommended the cheats above me, i just said they were options.

Last edited:

smart

Aw is fucking dogshit onetap > every public cheat.
I do choose skeet over onetap due to the current state of skeet but we will see if it changes anytime soon, kinda miss onetap community / staff

Reactions: iiyal

Highway

hmmmmmmm, totally agreeable. love the results and scores you have given about the cheat.

hope you can solve your problems.

Highway

I couldn't buy a sub on my old account from july 2019, which is significantly lower uid than yours. But keep trying to use uids as an argument since your brain is small third worlder.
i can fully agree with your statement. uid is just a number and the only reason people bring it up is because they have nothing else to lose in this world since they have lost everything.
I'm uid 16k but i never flex it because uid is literally nothing.

Vanilla

bro what the fuck is ur issue I literally don't care about my uid i just said that shit to make that kid be quiet

I wouldnt worry about it anyway, there are 2 sub communities within hvh now that dont mix anymore.
newfags and the original players. nobody is known anymore, the newfags just sperg between eachother whilst we all just watch from a distance.

cytex

Early adopter
I wouldnt worry about it anyway, there are 2 sub communities within hvh now that dont mix anymore.
newfags and the original players. nobody is known anymore, the newfags just sperg between eachother whilst we all just watch from a distance.
haha why the fuck can i relate so much to this comment

• Haha
Reactions: Vanilla

Vanilla

haha why the fuck can i relate so much to this comment
literally came back to hvh after a year and i dont recognise a single name on ranteis. i think there are about 10 og players that still play. desync really killed off our community