onetap issue

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

witdaboys

Well at first Onetap V4 Release the cheat was really good i bought another subscription thought i'd have some fun but i keep on missing and my cfg is good i mean it's like the cheat is really good at day but its really bad at like the afternoon or midnight. The cheat is really good but like at midnight and afternoon its like its really shit tbh
i dont want to get banned (2 aw users)

settings: 80 min dmg hitboxes: head chest stomach pelvis multipoint: head chest stomach pointscale: 75 head 65 body hitchance: 76

proof:

• Angry
Reactions: noahfr12

LeonGS

First clip - missed because the enemy used legit aa while holding the use button. These are pretty common these days. Also , you were in a shit position.
As for the second and third clip , i am not sure if the shots were even registered. As you don't have bullet impacts on, it's hard to tell.

DarkkLight

Banned
missed due to "legit aa." wow boys now we are missing due to legit aa. hvh is evolving.
lachkick and flip you must be a retard saying "missed due to legit aa"
go be friends with more trannies maybe they will help you learn how to miss "DRU to legit aa"
white faggot iq, what more can I say @tropics

Reactions: Raddooggie

Aco

Well at first Onetap V4 Release the cheat was really good i bought another subscription thought i'd have some fun but i keep on missing and my cfg is good i mean it's like the cheat is really good at day but its really bad at like the afternoon or midnight. The cheat is really good but like at midnight and afternoon its like its really shit tbh

settings: 80 min dmg hitboxes: head chest stomach pelvis multipoint: head chest stomach pointscale: 75 head 65 body hitchance: 76

proof:
Play style issue as you can see in 2 or 3 post i don't remember the guy crouched and you know that 80% of time you will miss and 1 was legit AA The cheat works perfectly fine i config it my self and im tapping. It is either play style or Cfg issue

tropics

missed due to "legit aa." wow boys now we are missing due to legit aa. hvh is evolving.
lachkick and flip you must be a retard saying "missed due to legit aa"
go be friends with more trannies maybe they will help you learn how to miss "DRU to legit aa"
white faggot iq, what more can I say @tropics
What are u tagging me for? Thought you quit, or are you just so addicted to hvh you can't stop?

BenNy1uckY

the more i look at the videos the more the reason is obvious. go ask valve to bring back fake angle if u keep complaining missing desync alot

proof:
so 1st clip you missed someone e peeking with legit aa which is pretty usual and happens with any cheat you cant just complain because you missed 1 bullet and who the fuck would go into that position with a scout ? fix your playstyle kid
second and third clips are both shots missed due to death which means you got predicted and they shot and killed you before the server could register your shot which could be caused because 1st your ping is too high or they have such low ping or you got resolved and they play with a high point scale OR BECAUSE YOU PEEKED AND RAN IN LIKE AN IDIOT AND PEEKED AGAIN WITH YOUR BACKTRACK STILL OUT
fix your playstyle and l2p