Review, Second day of Onetap

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

MrJuanHorse

Hello, this is my second day playing with Onetap continuously, I am going to write my opinion about everything here:

Legit: ?/10

I have only played a round using the legitbot, I have to test it out more so I can't give a clear rating right now.

Ragebot: 8.5/10

It's probably the best cheat for raging you can find at the moment. I'm mostly a DT Baim player so the cheat is just too good and almost never misses (sometimes I miss, yes, but it's my fault). I dropped 1 point and a half for the ragebot because it won't shoot with scout most of the time or will shoot late. (sometimes it does shoot, and shoots head, but mostly misses.)

Anti-Aim: 9/10

Well, as I said, this is one of the best public cheats you can find right now for raging, so the AA won't let you down either. The only downside is that it's pretty plain, to have an actual godly AA you need to use scripts.

Visuals: 10/10

I love the visuals, extremely customizable, everything is just to my liking, but everyone has their preferences. I rate them a 10/10.

Misc: 10/10 (?)

What could I say about the misc tab.. I like it..? I guess.

Menu: 8/10

I was used to other cheats, and switching to Onetap's menu kind of confused me, everything was a bit hard to find at first, but it's alright now!

Overall: 9/10
Here's an example of how I performed using Onetap (I have also used Titflop.js in this picture for AA support.):

unknown.png

I gladly recommend the cheat to everyone!