Onetap after nearly a month

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

cizib

So, here goes my experience with onetap.
I'm actually new at hvh and ot is my first paid cheat. In the beginning i was obviously smacked by people, but then i started getting new configs, started learning some peeks, one-ways etc. But today, i mostly play on hvh servers.
I'm constantly top fragging the hvh and all but as soon as i go wingman i get smacked into the face; constant missing, people shooting through impossible walls with pphud and all that free crap noone uses. I just got off the hvh wingman on shortdust and i gotta admit they wacked the living shit out of me. My scout hasn't missed that much ever in my life. Lemme tell ya, that guy's aa is just dodging every single bullet i send to his face yet i get my face dislocated quite a lot. The resolver feels pretty bad but it can hit p honestly (don't judge me for saying that bc im a newcomer). Auto sniper is smacking everyone and i can't complain about that. The only thing irritating me is the scout and its constant misses. Tried all god known possibilities yet it's still missing. I don't know but otv3 also needs serious lua support, since there are far more luas than js out there that are just op. DeSync breaker? I think i haven't seen that option on ot (correct me if i'm wrong (i know it's quite rare)).
Anyways, back to mm. Setting even 5% hitchance won't do anything if im standing on that wall on overpass for example. Sounds like im just trash talking the cheat, but i actually enjoy playing with it and i enjoy when i don't get smacked into the face everytime by some other cheats. If my sometimes bad experience is bad because of my loss of knowledge for configuration of the cheat, i'd be really thankful if i could be taught by someone or either be given some good scripts or configs so i can either learn from those or just use them.
In conclusion, ot is pretty p most of the time, it does miss which is probably my fault, but anyways i'd recommend it since it is currently serving well and i hope v4 comes out asap and better than almost every cheat on the market.
P.S. if my feedback for ot is not good, that's because i have no idea how to give a feedback for a game cheat. Ty for understanding

zzztv

Make sure your min dmg is low in wingman to better hit through weird wallbang spots, high rank wingman requires map knowledge and timing to win so I suggest you learn those, it all comes through experience -