Onetap after 2 months

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Biba228

ALL THE STUFF U SEE DOWN IS WRITTEN BY A RETARED FAT ASS BICH ONETAP IS THE BEST CHEAT WITH THE BEST RESOLVER AND BEST BEST AA AND BEST MENU AND WHO SAY IT IS TRASH U ARE A GAY

So good night girls, I think I need to say some good things about onetap cuz i feel it will not shoot at all.

🏳️‍🌈legitbot🏳️‍🌈

I Cant say it is bad, it is acctually pretty good. I can feel that I will not get banned using it, no weird shaking, no turning around urself, but if u want u still can do a good semi-rage config with really hard triggerbot, good aimbot. I dont really like to play legit tho, so i will not say anything bad about it, cuz u will say i am dumb.

👌👈RAGEBOT💪✌️(wtf are this smiles lmao)
So ok, I play on rage hvh a lot, and i can say some problems,aswell as pluses. First-optimisation. It is so good, U can get peeked by like 16 people at a time and ur fps will be still alive, even u have a lot of visual settings. The prediction. This is what i dont really like, but still, comparing to previous v3 predict- it is better. Resolver. First when onetap v4 appeared, i thought there is literally no resolver, than after an update it became better, but still, loads of misses in different p;laces, that arent even marked at console. Sometimes it is not even shooting. U will say ur config is trash. I will say i tried different hitboxes and different min damage, and loads of other stuff like that, all absolutely the same. As a plus I can mark that sometimes it is better than the most private cheats. But it happens like 1 time a week.

❤️🧡💛💚💙 VISUALS ❤️🧡💛💚💙 (why are u gay)
I cant say nothing is is good and i like it.

☢️ AA SYSTEM ☢️ (lirerally toxic if u use them)
Not that bad at all, If we talk about basic onetap aa (not with scripts), not that much customization, but good. With good scripts u can make some unhittable aa.

🆘MISCELLANEOUS🆘(where can i find it)
It is good. contains a lot of features that are actually useful and no useles features that no one cares about.