Honest review after nearly a year of using Onetap from V1 to V3

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Ravo

In this thread I will tell you guys my honest opinion about Onetap. This is MY OWN opinion and if you don‘t like it there is nothing you can do about it but I am still open for a factual discussion. I will try my best to cover all points but there could be something missing. I will rate the different aspects with points from 1-10.

Ragebot 8.5/10:
I have used Onetaps Ragebot a really long time. I think that it is possibly the most decent Ragebot of all public CS:GO cheats out there. The reason why I won‘t give 9/10 is because the last updates influecend the cheats performance (gameplay not FPS technically) negatively. Sometimes I just feel like hitting nothing. Yes it may be a config issue but I know a lot of others thinking the same way. On the other hand I win games most of the time. The resolver is probably the best part of the cheat even tho it got worse after the last updates. It hits nearly every shot and has no problems resolving other cheats that I won‘t mention here because this is not an advertisement. It got heavily improved since V1 and is as I said above the best resolver of any public cheat out there. Even some private cheats are not that good.

Anti-Aim 7/10:
So here you might not have the same opinion. The AA was always one of the biggest problems of Onetap. This is not only the fault of the team. Back in V1 there were nearly no customizable Anti-Aim types. You could just choose between Static and Jitter I think and you could add Desync. Although it was made very simple it was still decent. After that people started complaining that it wasn’t customizable so the team added more options in V3. I nearly never saw a guy shooting fake on Onetaps AA. It saves you from death but it isn’t so good that people will dump on you. It has to improve a LOT.

Legitbot 8/10:
I haven’t used Onetaps legitbot a lot because I am playing HVH all the time. When I used it it performed very well. On V1 I know that it was pretty bad. On V2 it got improved a lot and it got lots of new features. It performs well in Matchmaking. The AA is pretty decent and looks legit. Other „legit“ cheaters will most likely shoot your fake when you use it.

Visuals 9/10:
Onetaps visuals are one of the best out there. They are clean and well looking. You have many nice and fancy options and you can customize it a lot. There is not much I can say about it. Everyone has they’re own style.

Misc 9/10:
The misc tab is also one of the best parts of this cheat. You have lots of features to play around. It also has some unique features. I never thought that there is an important feature missing when i used the cheat. Also JavaScript is a nice alternative to luas which are getting old. You have plenty of possibilities with it.

Overall 8.5/10:
The cheat is pretty decent and probably the best public CS:GO cheat. Although the Anti-Aim has to improve a lot. You have a huge amount of features to play with and nice customizable visuals. If you are looking to buy I can clearly suggest it.

Last edited:

Eugen1763

I have to disagree on the point that the aa doesn‘t get dumped. If you turn of auto and manual direction you can create a quite good fake head. Even against some of the oldest private cheats you can make it efficient as the one im talking about has a bruteforce resolver. You can make them dump too with the anti bruteforce js.