Onetap after ~3 months total of use

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

duckquack

All I can really say about this cheat is that is it extremely consistent, I used it for around 2 months when I had a v2 sub, and it just shredded, that goes for this version as well. I hit multiple 30 bombs today only. The ragebot can miss from time to time, but it still hits head when I want it to, and 80% of the people talking shit on the forums really do not know how to config or are just brainlets (no offense to those certain brainlets reading this post, I'm sure you're all nice people,). The only thing I have to say about this cheat is it may be TOO good, i used to hvh with Aimware, it was a less than enjoyable experience, but I had to tryhard to even go positive, whereas with onetap I just walk around and knock off people's heads with the scout. The amount of gorilla glue I need to fasten these people's heads back on their bodies is going to set me back hundreds, the cheat is amazing.

9.5/10, TOO good of a cheat, no longer fun to HvH.

All jokes aside, this cheat is great, buy it.

sneakzy

The amount of gorilla glue I need to fasten these people's heads back on their bodies is going to set me back hundreds, the cheat is amazing.

im dying