One tap review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seiba

Hi all! I decided to write my own absolutely not bribed review, not an insult to the staff of this cheat, all of the following is my personal opinion
Legit bot[10/10]
a very good legit bot, there is everything to customize it for any needs and any person 10/10
Rage bot [1/10]
Just a disgusting rage for software that was on invites, it literally miss all pastes, cannot fix elementary actions and shoots an unknown destination, well, yes, my cfg is guilty, because this is cfg responsible for fixing desinks.
He put the henitsu only for killing ordinary players
AA[10/10]
here I have nothing to say, they are perfect, you can adjust it so that you can smear bage with a force body aw and skeet.
Visual[9/10]
To be honest, I don’t even know what to say about the visuals, ordinary visuals that are customized to the taste of any person, there is absolutely everything

Reactions: NMan1
"Rage bot [1/10]
Just a disgusting rage for software that was on invites, it literally miss all pastes, cannot fix elementary actions and shoots an unknown destination, well, yes, my cfg is guilty, because this is cfg responsible for fixing desinks.
He put the henitsu only for killing ordinary players " yea i have the same problem.. i tested some cfgs and yea... i cant hit anyone

coofcookie

Early adopter
In most cases, pastes missing me and I am onetapping pastes :D that is probably config issue, try another config, the ragebot is literally one of best things on onetap.su :D

KateAwpton

Banned
I agree with everyone here.. it’s a config issue.. but will also give him the benefit of the doubt.. the menu names and the way the menu is written out is a little autistic.. “anti-hit” describes all the issues there lol

for all the retards saying "Config issue" how is it that ed the owner of this hacks config (Watch out this maybe shocking for some users) DUMPS FAKES!!!!!

Seiba

Lord take me this shit I beg you,it's all over missed even with cfg from a moderator ,Lord free software better

Status
Not open for further replies.