Needs An Update Imo?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

chracehvh

i 1v1ed you earlier (xxc) and ur playstyle is terrible, its a config and playstyle issue
unknown.png
Plus you shoot toes and idealtick. Hard to shoot you when this garbo doesnt have anti exploit but we move on. Its literally not even hard its str8 up cl_lagcompensation 0 when you're not in-game or when you're in spectating, you aim at the latest record OR extrapolate and tell your cheat not to lag compensate at all for maximum efficiency and hitting the moving enemy when they are defensivly double-tapping

bashy

i 1v1ed you earlier (xxc) and ur playstyle is terrible, its a config and playstyle issue

Plus you shoot toes and idealtick. Hard to shoot you when this garbo doesnt have anti exploit but we move on. Its literally not even hard its str8 up cl_lagcompensation 0 when you're not in-game or when you're in spectating, you aim at the latest record OR extrapolate and tell your cheat not to lag compensate at all for maximum efficiency and hitting the moving enemy when they are defensivly double-tapping
if you can't handle lag comp 0 or ideal tick then you definitely shouldn't been playing hvh.

L4wless174

Early adopter
if you can't comprehend what i was implying that's your issue not mine. Seems everyone else got the idea of what i was saying.
nothing to imply, you said the hack was broken and now it isn't.
Who is everyone?

idkk

nothing to imply, you said the hack was broken and now it isn't.
Who is everyone?
you can try and use my words against me all you want but it's not going to get you far. Due to the fact that you haven't even spoken about the integrity of my argument shows that you can't even come up with a reasonable explanation as to why the cheat is underperforming.

L4wless174

Early adopter
you can try and use my words against me all you want but it's not going to get you far. Due to the fact that you haven't even spoken about the integrity of my argument shows that you can't even come up with a reasonable explanation as to why the cheat is underperforming.
there are no ’integeity’ in your ‘argument’. Cheat is underperforming is due to cfg and/or user issue.
I don’t need to come up with a explanation because it is not underperforming for me

idkk

there are no ’integeity’ in your ‘argument’. Cheat is underperforming is due to cfg and/or user issue.
I don’t need to come up with a explanation because it is not underperforming for me
cfg and/or user issue HAHAAH. Seems like everyone who's using onetap right now seems to be having cfg and/or user issues. Is that why multiple alpha users have stopped using the cheat?

FatherLogan

Is that why multiple alpha users have stopped using the cheat?
can you give the names of these onetap users? can you get them to confirm that they stopped using the cheat or have stopped cheating in general?

Seems like everyone who's using onetap right now seems to be having cfg and/or user issues.
Your argument is that "everyone" is having a issue with the cheat "underperforming" everyone consists of every single person that has a sub so that's invalid evidence because not everyone is. 75% of the time the cheat "underperforming" is actually due to cfg issues. the other 20% is situational issues which consists of player issues. 4% is an iq issue of the 350000 that don't know how cheats work or how to use them or cfg them and making threads about "how to open menu". the last 1% is a cheat issue for scenarios such as a new exploit coming out which ot dumps (even though you could just baim them rather continuously dumping) which actually is just another iq issue.

Your argument is invalid please refrain from talking to our god l4wless174 in a disrespectful manner and disrespecting our lovely cheat coded by llama and ran by our lovely staff.

(if you're gonna hate on a cheat you might wanna stop spending money on it.)

Reactions: godlike

L4wless174

Early adopter
cfg and/or user issue HAHAAH. Seems like everyone who's using onetap right now seems to be having cfg and/or user issues. Is that why multiple alpha users have stopped using the cheat?
All the good players are not having a cfg and/or user issue.
People stopped using the cheat can be because of anything, not necessarily because of cfg and/or user issue
multiple alpha users
Can't count that high or do you not know how many?
cfg and/or user issue HAHAAH.
I'd get a new coping mechanism instead of just typing hahaha

Last edited:

idkk

can you give the names of these onetap users? can you get them to confirm that they stopped using the cheat or have stopped cheating in general?

Your argument is that "everyone" is having a issue with the cheat "underperforming" everyone consists of every single person that has a sub so that's invalid evidence because not everyone is. 75% of the time the cheat "underperforming" is actually due to cfg issues. the other 20% is situational issues which consists of player issues. 4% is an iq issue of the 350000 that don't know how cheats work or how to use them or cfg them and making threads about "how to open menu". the last 1% is a cheat issue for scenarios such as a new exploit coming out which ot dumps (even though you could just baim them rather continuously dumping) which actually is just another iq issue.

Your argument is invalid please refrain from talking to our god l4wless174 in a disrespectful manner and disrespecting our lovely cheat coded by llama and ran by our lovely staff.

(if you're gonna hate on a cheat you might wanna stop spending money on it.)
another moron taking (pretty much everything) i say literally. You're really proving me wrong, keep it up! 'lovely cheat' ran by our 'lovely staff', fuck me could you suck off random people online any harder?

(if you're gonna take the time to use false and outright stupid statistics, you should maybe take the time to experience the cheat for yourself)

idkk

All the good players are not having a cfg and/or user issue.
People stopped using the cheat can be because of anything, not necessarily because of cfg and/or user issue

Can't count that high or do you not know how many?

I'd get a new coping mechanism instead of just typing hahaha
"People stopped using the cheat can be because of anything, not necessarily because of cfg and/or user issue"
yeah but if you wanna ask a lot of people I'm sure you will see a common trend as to why they stopped using it.

"I'd get a new coping mechanism instead of just typing hahaha"
oh but your coping mechanism whenever someone gives blatant feedback on a currently shit cheat is "cfg issue" and "user issue"
those two phrases have really worked well in the past on MULTIPLE p2's that were performing badly.

Haunter

Subscriber
im not going to bother reading to see if anyone said it but this guy is just using the roll lean live is going to dump it nothing you can really do about it right now just if someone you know is using it dont let them edge against you

noev2

"People stopped using the cheat can be because of anything, not necessarily because of cfg and/or user issue"
yeah but if you wanna ask a lot of people I'm sure you will see a common trend as to why they stopped using it.

oh but your coping mechanism whenever someone gives blatant feedback on a currently shit cheat is "cfg issue" and "user issue"
those two phrases have really worked well in the past on MULTIPLE p2's that were performing badly.
Why do you even continue to reply to him, it's a waste of time. This guy thinks he will get a medal if he doesn't admit that the cheat has bugs and isn't as good after months of not updating. There's no point in arguing with someone that thinks every issue is at user end. The cheat isn't shit but of course it's lacking in some features like anti exploit for example and has bugs.

L4wless174

Early adopter

yes I do see a trend, people with cfg and/or user issues stopped using it because they can’t cfg and/or use ot correctly

Cfg issue and user issue is not a coping mechanis, it is a fact. This is not blatant feedback nothing you have said is actual feedback.

L4wless174

Early adopter
Why do you even continue to reply to him, it's a waste of time. This guy thinks he will get a medal if he doesn't admit that the cheat has bugs and isn't as good after months of not updating. There's no point in arguing with someone that thinks every issue is at user end. The cheat isn't shit but of course it's lacking in some features like anti exploit for example and has bugs.
I will happily take a Medal of Honor, the cheat doesn’t bugs and is good after months of no update.
He’s just trying to help me to get 1.6k so I can beat haunter.
also you do not have telepathy

Status
Not open for further replies.