Why onetap needs an update

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

firthY

This is my take on why this cheat needs a fucking update.
1. Injecting
Injecting this cheat is the most annoying bullshit i've ever had to do, i know its fairly common to have to close steam but when i do i can't access the account im using's info and such which is really annoying when generating accounts.
2. The menu is, well, i think everyone knows
Its bad, really cluttered and definately not as nice as V2's menu, coders, please come out with V4 so we can have some decent shit and start resolving properly. Instead of just having a good onshot
3. The legit bot
Legit bot? more like, hell. I used to use the legit bot but at this point, i've completely turned it off, its too obvious and draggy, im not a big legitbot person but i usually just use my own aim + walls.
4. Again with the injecting
I've been trying to inject for at LEAST 4 days with nothing done. The cheat for me has been totally bipolar, one day it'll resolve the next it misses constantly. As much as i think ***** is overrated, at least its consistant, please onetap, if you make this cheat good again, fix the issues I and everyone else have been saying for months, maybe i'll buy another 1 year sub. but as of right now, i barely concider this a good cheat. Believe me i know you all are working hard but, you guys need to fix the bugginess. Thats all we ask, and fix the resolver, i keep missing. I know you all are working your hardest but we just need this cheat to be good once more, to restore its name, V3 is a meme of a cheat at this point, the javascripts are helpful, but you shouldn't need to have other people coding your cheat for you. Thank you for your time.
legit bot is ok, maybe make it less obvious? injecting cheat is fine. i get what u mean about menu cluttering but not that big of a deal.

Haunter

Subscriber
1. Injecting
Injecting this cheat is the most annoying bullshit i've ever had to do, i know its fairly common to have to close steam but when i do i can't access the account im using's info and such which is really annoying when generating accounts.
use the insecure injector, it wont close steam

qswain

"Joined Yesterday at 3:59 AM" So you had a 24 hour sub or how exactly should that work?
YN1Mapd.png
LHEhgj2.png

does it make sense to say anything else?