Why onetap needs an update

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Ferretlord

This is my take on why this cheat needs a fucking update.
1. Injecting
Injecting this cheat is the most annoying bullshit i've ever had to do, i know its fairly common to have to close steam but when i do i can't access the account im using's info and such which is really annoying when generating accounts.
2. The menu is, well, i think everyone knows
Its bad, really cluttered and definately not as nice as V2's menu, coders, please come out with V4 so we can have some decent shit and start resolving properly. Instead of just having a good onshot
3. The legit bot
Legit bot? more like, hell. I used to use the legit bot but at this point, i've completely turned it off, its too obvious and draggy, im not a big legitbot person but i usually just use my own aim + walls.
4. Again with the injecting
I've been trying to inject for at LEAST 4 days with nothing done. The cheat for me has been totally bipolar, one day it'll resolve the next it misses constantly. As much as i think ***** is overrated, at least its consistant, please onetap, if you make this cheat good again, fix the issues I and everyone else have been saying for months, maybe i'll buy another 1 year sub. but as of right now, i barely concider this a good cheat. Believe me i know you all are working hard but, you guys need to fix the bugginess. Thats all we ask, and fix the resolver, i keep missing. I know you all are working your hardest but we just need this cheat to be good once more, to restore its name, V3 is a meme of a cheat at this point, the javascripts are helpful, but you shouldn't need to have other people coding your cheat for you. Thank you for your time.

Reactions: holypizzahund

Johns

Banned
1. Injecting
Injecting this cheat is the most annoying bullshit i've ever had to do, i know its fairly common to have to close steam but when i do i can't access the account im using's info and such which is really annoying when generating accounts.
Its bad, really cluttered and definately not as nice as V2's menu, coders, please come out with V4 so we can have some decent shit and start resolving properly. Instead of just having a good onshot
3. The legit bot
Legit bot? more like, hell. I used to use the legit bot but at this point, i've completely turned it off, its too obvious and draggy, im not a big legitbot person but i usually just use my own aim + walls.
I've been trying to inject for at LEAST 4 days with nothing done. The cheat for me has been totally bipolar, one day it'll resolve the next it misses constantly. As much as i think ***** is overrated, at least its consistant, please onetap, if you make this cheat good again, fix the issues I and everyone else have been saying for months, maybe i'll buy another 1 year sub. but as of right now, i barely concider this a good cheat. Believe me i know you all are working hard but, you guys need to fix the bugginess. Thats all we ask, and fix the resolver, i keep missing. I know you all are working your hardest but we just need this cheat to be good once more, to restore its name, V3 is a meme of a cheat at this point, the javascripts are helpful, but you shouldn't need to have other people coding your cheat for you. Thank you for your time.
cfg issue

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
1. Injecting
3. The legit bot
1. You know that a lot of hacks force you to close steam right?
3. suggest different features and prove issues with the legitbot.
4. If you have an issue with injecting make a support ticket.
They aren't making people code the hack for them, hence the reason why you don't have access to RAGEBOT CONTROL i.e. resolver // aa scripts are mainly useless.

swag

1. Injecting
3. The legit bot
cfg issue, user issue, uid issue, brain issue, go away and get aimware lol

Reactions: Krezzy

Zoner

Hello, the only issue here is none. First of all you should think of common sense loader fixes, e.g: turning off anti virus, and removing fire walls. The menu is not cluttered I would say its the complete opposite and its easy to navigate and remember where stuff is, so I am not sure what you mean. And the legit bot I can kind of agree on, might be to obvious for you, that's fine, just use backtracking, after all you're playing legit, so you aren't going to want to rage anyway. Lastly, the resolver issue stated in your post, the resolver is not bad, actually its the complete opposite of bad, to fix this you might have to learn basics of config'ing, learn how to modify your config if you miss, and learn to make good anti aim so they miss you and then you can get easier shots off, overall, the cheat is not bad, every cheat comes down to play style, IQ, and the config.

edit: About every loader has to close steam, if you have a problem with that run the loader in -insecure mode so you can inject it while Counter-Strike: GO is running and steam is open.

Hello, the only issue here is none. First of all you should think of common sense loader fixes, e.g: turning off anti virus, and removing fire walls. The menu is not cluttered I would say its the complete opposite and its easy to navigate and remember where stuff is, so I am not sure what you mean. And the legit bot I can kind of agree on, might be to obvious for you, that's fine, just use backtracking, after all you're playing legit, so you aren't going to want to rage anyway. Lastly, the resolver issue stated in your post, the resolver is not bad, actually its the complete opposite of bad, to fix this you might have to learn basics of config'ing, learn how to modify your config if you miss, and learn to make good anti aim so they miss you and then you can get easier shots off, overall, the cheat is not bad, every cheat comes down to play style, IQ, and the config.

edit: About every loader has to close steam, if you have a problem with that run the loader in -insecure mode so you can inject it while Counter-Strike: GO is running and steam is open.
You never used ot, so quit talking.

swag

Never said something else, so don't quote me when you can barely speak english.
I'm not native american, and I dont give a shit, if I dont speak properly, but wanna know smth, everyday you complain about the cheat saying, WhY fD dOeSnT wOrK iN mAtChMaKiNg, like you say, in other cheats providers, fd, dt, hs work in mm, go away and use other cheats providers.

I'm not native american, and I dont give a shit, if I dont speak properly, but wanna know smth, everyday you complain about the cheat saying, WhY fD dOeSnT wOrK iN mAtChMaKiNg, like you say, in other cheats providers, fd, dt, hs work in mm, go away and use other cheats providers.
I never complained about it I made a request some months ago about it and that's it. I just correct some people that purposly spread misleading information to make people think it's detected when it's actually not and don't worry I do use other cheats as well, but why not have it in ot as well beside that I play with ot most of the time since overall it's just better even though it's missing those features.

explyne

1. Injecting
3. The legit bot
1. This is normal, since it is probably done for the safety of users.
2. V3 looks neater and more interesting than V2 (my opinion)
3. Legitbot is normal, although it is not multifunctional, but you can play comfortably with it

Sergiii

1-Onetap need update on the loader:
Sometime the loaders no work so good and need better security beacouse on my account legit get ban and I think need better security.
2-Ragebot Resolver :
That no a spread shots are the resolver miss to the fake to another players and I think need better resolver beacouse not work so good and some time miss to resolver.
2-Ragebot Dobletap:
The doble tap no work need update this is so importan to the cheat and I thik need update now beacose the dobetap NEVER work on HvH servers.
3-The theme of menu:
Is't so good bat have some probem bat is that not very important
4-Legitbot:
The legit bot work so good bat need more opcions and better tigerbot and resolver of tigerbot bat legit Is work fine
4-Anti Aim:
Anti-Aim is good bat need more option and beter fake
I think the so IMPORTANT are the dobletap, seurity and the resolver PLZ fix