Needs An Update Imo?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudder

I still think onetap is good but it definetly needs an update, its really inconsistent to where sometimes ill dink head and othertimes it just wont shoot when it should (on the same players) and its not a config issue before i took a break 6 months ago i was doing really good with onetap i come back and i use the same config and script (acid tech). The auto used to be P with standby choke you would just 2 burst people into oblivion and now thats pretty hard to do. With scout you need to dt baim in order to get kills but if you play against another scouter using neverlose or anything else thats not even possible since you just get back tracked in the head. Kind of sad tbh, (EDIT) - Also imo this cheat is script carried (Heres a link to a little dump video i made) -
You're dumping because they're using body lean/ z angles, will most likely be fixed next update.

chracehvh

player issue the cheat isn't inconsistent the setting is. the video presented is probably monoliths new anti aim which I don't think is currently resolvable under the right circumstances. therefore anything you say is incorrect and you're just an idiot. It's the same dude in all the clips (I've only watched the first 3 but I'm guessing) so my accusation of him using an anti aim exploit is probably correct.
my point being if theres a new exploit they should add it to onetap or update the cheat so it can keep up. its like when gamesense was dumping eternity in 2019 all over again, eternity added tank aa and everycheat would dump it until they got updated

Kokito

u need dt baim to get kills LOLOLOL
did u inject onetap before???
I'm ripping heads with ot ezez
cfg issue user issue playstyle issue
keoperdab.204303/
Joined Sep 10, 2020
Things don't change even if time goes by, 200k uid talking big and flaming other users.

bashy

<!> FOR ALL THE RETARDS SAYING CONFIG ISSUE<!> (https://steamcommunity.com/id/cineysaccount/screenshots/) -SAME EXACT CONFIG A FEW MONTHS AGO ALBEIT A DIFFERENT JS. Not a cfg issue, resolver issue
i 1v1ed you earlier (xxc) and ur playstyle is terrible, its a config and playstyle issue
unknown.png

idkk

Broken - having been fractured or damaged and no longer in one piece or in working order
hack works
yeah it works, any pasted hack can work. If you really believe onetap isn't inferior to multiple p2c's out RN you are delusional

L4wless174

Early adopter
yeah it works, any pasted hack can work. If you really believe onetap isn't inferior to multiple p2c's out RN you are delusional
you just said the hack is broken and now you are saying it works, you are definitionally delusional

idkk

you just said the hack is broken and now you are saying it works, you are definitionally delusional
if you can't comprehend what i was implying that's your issue not mine. Seems everyone else got the idea of what i was saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.