Needs An Update Imo?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

chracehvh

I still think onetap is good but it definetly needs an update, its really inconsistent to where sometimes ill dink head and othertimes it just wont shoot when it should (on the same players) and its not a config issue before i took a break 6 months ago i was doing really good with onetap i come back and i use the same config and script (acid tech). The auto used to be P with standby choke you would just 2 burst people into oblivion and now thats pretty hard to do. With scout you need to dt baim in order to get kills but if you play against another scouter using neverlose or anything else thats not even possible since you just get back tracked in the head. Kind of sad tbh, (EDIT) - Also imo this cheat is script carried (Heres a link to a little dump video i made) -

Last edited:

keoperDAB

u need dt baim to get kills LOLOLOL
did u inject onetap before???
I'm ripping heads with ot ezez
cfg issue user issue playstyle issue

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
are you using high body mp scale, looks like you're shooting high upper chest edge

Reactions: Noxed

Goarette

I still think onetap is good but it definetly needs an update, its really inconsistent to where sometimes ill dink head and othertimes it just wont shoot when it should (on the same players) and its not a config issue before i took a break 6 months ago i was doing really good with onetap i come back and i use the same config and script (acid tech). The auto used to be P with standby choke you would just 2 burst people into oblivion and now thats pretty hard to do. With scout you need to dt baim in order to get kills but if you play against another scouter using neverlose or anything else thats not even possible since you just get back tracked in the head. Kind of sad tbh, (EDIT) - Also imo this cheat is script carried (Heres a link to a little dump video i made) -
you need to dt baim lmao you are just aiming for head with auto lmao

DC: Russian Doge#6969
Contact me if you need help

chracehvh

Everyone who loves this cheat more then their family will not accept criticism. The staff allows honest opinions, but when it comes to users, jesus... god for bid the users put some thought into what they wrote. Their only argument is a configuration issue or some vague garbage which is false. This has to be the worst community forum I have ever seen.
i been using this shit a long ass time if you check my profile and ive never tried the russian lego of cracked cheat sources. but goddamn its really poor right now, the auto on onetap has always been p but holy jesus not anymore and neither is scout or r8/deagle. people will say config issue because theyve been getting goot kd games on community but i guarantee the were playing against free cheat users, the dude in that video was using NL

Reactions: BetaMaster

OniiWonii

This is the new roll angles exploit that lots of people are using. It's available on Fatality, Monolith, Gamesense, and Neverlose (and others, I'm sure).

On Fatality, this was just recently added as "Mega Lean".
It's not Onetap's ragebot shitting itself. It's the new AA exploit (which I'm happy to explain in depth if you'd like).

This is the basic engine command: cmd.viewangles.roll = n

Reactions: AnotherCSCheater

FatherLogan

player issue the cheat isn't inconsistent the setting is. the video presented is probably monoliths new anti aim which I don't think is currently resolvable under the right circumstances. therefore anything you say is incorrect and you're just an idiot. It's the same dude in all the clips (I've only watched the first 3 but I'm guessing) so my accusation of him using an anti aim exploit is probably correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.