My thoughts on the new update

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Sorry to hear that you're so upset over losing configs and scripts.. Almost like those cannot be recreated

Thank you for the feedback.
I thought the built-in DT was a lot better than the script with v4, he must just not have it set up correctly. I also think the resolver is more reliable.

tropics

I don't see what a join date has to do with the cheat's performance. This is exactly the same as making a UID argument which is incredibly stupid.
I'm going through the exact same scenarios where V3 would win, and it no longer does. The places where I always fast peek and win are no longer winning because of whatever the new update to the resolver was.
I hate to be an asshole, but you are braindead. Where does it say "recoded"? The ragebot is still the same ragebot but with actual improvements. Legit all I can say is playstyle/config issue, cuz most other decent players are loving the update because the cheat is so much better.

tropics

To all the people who're just coming into the thread, I'd like you to notice how a considerable portion are making a UID argument.
They don't know what's wrong with the cheat either, so instead of making a good argument with logic, they just make an argument from UID.

It just goes to show the complete lack of quality discourse and intellgience in this community.
Imagine believing you can make a serious and useful review after using the cheat for 2 hours. I think it makes perfect sense.

hexrays

Banned
Imagine believing you can make a serious and useful review after using the cheat for 2 hours. I think it makes perfect sense.

I bought the cheat. I've tried it. I am a customer. I can review all I want.
If you don't like it, kiss my ass.

Sweg

The point I was making regarding the configs was not that they couldn't be re-recreated, but that they needed to be. I do not think this update was worth the price of sacrificing the compatibility of older configs.
It's because there are no more .cfg files, configs are stored on cloud and when you compare the 2 on both format b and for size, one is significantly lower than the other (new config system is smaller in file size, making it impossible for the two to be compatible)

rave

main point of forced or planned obsolescence is to remove poorly made or non-updated scripts/configs from the pool
if your customers are using outdated shit then there's the chance of people using outdated user generated stuff and complaining it's the hack's fault

it can also be worth it in onetap's case to prevent crack users from using updated content
making major features dependent on the cloud pretty much solves the whole cracking issue

Reactions: Hexci
I won't show screenshots because that'd be around 10 screenshots.

Mindmg 30, HC 60
Hitboxes are Head, Upper chest, chest, lower chest, stomach, and feet
Head pointscale is 50, Body is 65
DT is instant and fastest

Head point scale is way too high, disable upper chest from hitboxes, lower point scales to 21 for the head, and 63 for body.