new update after testing out a lil bit

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

cocaethylen

First, those are the changelogs displayed in logs forum:
(@staff If I am not allowed to send them here please jsut tell me, I will edit them out asap)

-

Changelog
  • Ragebot
    • Re-added resolver (sorry we took it out in a previous update).
      • Noticeably more reliable against freestanding targets.
    • Fixed team check not working for allies in Danger Zone.
  • Visuals
    • Added custom fog feature (Visuals > World > General).
    • Reworked night-mode and modulation features (wall/prop transparency etc) for a large FPS boost.
    • Added option to adjust sky darkness.
    • Sky-changer now works with 3D-skyboxes.
    • Reworked and improved menu input controls.
  • Misc.
    • Added enemy grenade prediction.
    • Added labels to menu icon subtabs.
    • Fixed issues related to purchase-revealer.
    • Improvements to straight-throwing grenades.
    • Improvements to rendering and performance.
    • Major fixes and improvements to grenade prediction.
    • Various major and minor bug fixes and improvements.
  • Scripting
    • Added World.GetModelIndex(model_path_string)
    • Added GrenadePrediction.Run()
      • Must be called every tick to remain active, you can call it in the draw thread, there is no performance impact when calling it, must be called in order for grenade prediction to predict (if the user has it disabled).
    • GrenadePrediction.GetPredictedGrenade()
      • Returns a grenade object, the predicted local player grenade.
      • Returns undefined if there is none (important to handle this).
    • GrenadePrediction.GetLiveGrenades()
      • Returns an array of all live grenade objects in the world.
    • Trace.Bullet() now supports setting entity index to -1.
      • Returns the damage dealt — or the potential damage if no player is hit — given the endpos.
    • Ragebot.TargetIgnoreHitbox() now has a third argument, non-strict ignore (false by default — old scripts will behave the same).
    • Exploit.Recharge() now works without taking control of recharging — Exploit.DisableRecharge()
    • Added JS Autostop class:
      • Autostop.IsAutoPeeking()
      • Autostop.IsRetreating()
      • Autostop.ForceRetreat()

-

This is my opinion so far (will update later), comment your opinions down below if you want.

1) i dislike the menu icon label font.
2) wheres the p molotov prediction radius?!?! it loved the old one.
3) suddenly my flat chams are see-trough when standing in front of certain props (when i on prop transparency, maybe it was like that before for some people but i didnt have this. it looks shit?!
4) FINALLY CUSTOM FOG WITHOUT SCRIPTS, comes with pretty good configuration options
5) sky darkness nice to have
6) performans is better in bot matches and huge on servers, could still be way better though.
7) grenade predictions are okay, still prefer neverloses by far.
8) throwing grenades is still scary, i dont recognize a huge difference.
9) i dont experience issues such as not being able to join servers, loading scripts... (other people said they would)

Ragebot experience:
10) i hit more head with old configs (i dont understand what should change if you make a new one, maybe it makes a huge difference), but i still miss easy shots, the resolving of freestanding or slowwalking people is still not working good.

I will play some mm and servers and will give my opinion on the resolver, rendering, purchase revealer ,..... later. All in all, update good, I hope we get more frequent updates tho.
Thanks for reading my feedback, as I said I will update it after I played against other cheaters with it.

Last edited:

Peste699

to be fair it's hitting head much more consistent with scout, at least for me. overall the update is decent