my experience with new update

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

lucasmafra

Ok, I spent 3 months without playing hvh, when I heard that ot was about to update I bought it, now I'll tell what I think about it.

Menu - This menu is so fucking dope, actually the best menu that ot ever had, the way that you can set up stuff is just P, the only thing that I would add on it is an "module search" like, you type what you want and then it just shows you where it is. 10/10

Visuals - still pretty decent, it isnt bad but somethings could be changed on this new update. 7/10

Legitbot - Actually pretty p, it changed a lot, I liked af the deadzone, silent and stuff of legit, triggerbot still good. 10/10

Misc - Actually I'vent found too much difference.

Ragebot - It changed af, dt is really really fast, anti-aim still good as it ever was, resolver is pretty P rn, the best update from ot I would say. 8/10

Now the bad parts of this update:

- ESP sometimes doesn't works (even on mm)
- Dt its pretty fast, but, I'm missing too much by spread and dying by dt recharge, it just stops shooting and u get raped
- Still not having damage override, so u'll have to search some luas for it

Thats it, I think that this update has much more pros than cons but somethings have to be changed.
Thats my opinion, you can have yours so don't flame me just you don't think I'm right lol

HennyHenry

Im enjoying the update too, good to see others are aswell.
The esp issue you speak of isn't too much of a Onetap issue, most esp's are like that unfortunately.
and the dt recharge issue is just a cfg issue i fixed by flicking thru after a while of getting used to the menu but... disable dt rechage on key << might help?

lucasmafra

Im enjoying the update too, good to see others are aswell.
The esp issue you speak of isn't too much of a Onetap issue, most esp's are like that unfortunately.
and the dt recharge issue is just a cfg issue i fixed by flicking thru after a while of getting used to the menu but... disable dt rechage on key << might help?
I'll see that disable dt recharge, thanks for advising!!