My thoughts on the new update

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

hexrays

Banned
200k uid? The update has been out for an hour or sum use it for a bit and then come back to tell us :)

It was bad 2 hours ago, it was bad an hour ago, it's bad right now, and it's going to continue to be bad until the staff decide to actually improve it.

I don't know who they think they're fooling with putting " Improved consistency of minimum damage." in the updates.

not

Early adopter
It was bad 2 hours ago, it was bad an hour ago, it's bad right now, and it's going to continue to be bad until the staff decide to actually improve it.

I don't know who they think they're fooling with putting " Improved consistency of minimum damage." in the updates.
Never got to use the new update. But with v3 never had a single issue with it tbh

not

Early adopter
Well never had a issue with any version of the cheat so it has to be a config error :)

regardless

working fine for me since they released, sounds like a you issue, registered like less than two weeks ago talkin bout "the future of onetap" like damn bro sorry that your favorite cfg sellers havent updated yet sheesh lmao

hexrays

Banned
user error

Can you give an actual explanation please?

You people assume the cheat is perfect. There's nothing ever wrong with the code in the cheat. It's always a "user error" or "config error" but that's not correct in the slightest. The cheat can have issues.

You people assume the cheat is perfect. There's nothing ever wrong with the code in the cheat. It's always a "user error" or "config error" but that's not correct in the slightest. The cheat can have issues.

Show a screenshot of your configuration.

moon

Early adopter

playstyle, cfg, etc
hvh in 2020 is lol, i advise quitting asap. or until dt is patched..
everyone always complains about the dt and nothing else. dt this dt that,,
love playing a game of luck

hexrays

Banned
Show a screenshot of your configuration.

I won't show screenshots because that'd be around 10 screenshots.

Mindmg 30, HC 60
Hitboxes are Head, Upper chest, chest, lower chest, stomach, and feet
Head pointscale is 50, Body is 65
DT is instant and fastest

Am0s

I won't show screenshots because that'd be around 10 screenshots.

Mindmg 30, HC 60
Hitboxes are Head, Upper chest, chest, lower chest, stomach, and feet
Head pointscale is 50, Body is 65
DT is instant and fastest

And now what, are we like supposed to guess which gun those settings represent, do we look like magicians to you? And in case you use those settings in General for all weapons then you are a dumb fuck. Also if you decide to write a feedback then write a bit more, other than saying that the DT is shit, the menu is shit and the resolver is shit.

I'm almost 100% sure the reason you are losing/missing is because of config issue or playstyle issue. I personally have no problem with Onetap as of now.

hexrays

Banned
And now what, are we like supposed to guess which gun those settings represent, do we look like magicians to you? And in case you use those settings in General for all weapons then you are a dumb fuck. Also if you decide to write a feedback then write a bit more, other than saying that the DT is shit, the menu is shit and the resolver is shit.

I'm almost 100% sure the reason you are losing/missing is because of config issue or playstyle issue. I personally have no problem with Onetap as of now.

I'm not sure what's difficult to guess which gun I'm using.
What other weapon would you think that config is for? Scout? AWP? R8? AK47/M4?

Am0s

I'm not sure what's difficult to guess which gun I'm using.
What other weapon would you think that config is for? Scout? AWP? R8? AK47/M4?

bruh just post ur cfg of all the guns not just your auto lol. also those settings could be "okayish" for deagle too.

hexrays

Banned
bruh just post ur cfg of all the guns not just your auto lol. also those settings could be "okayish" for deagle too.

I only posted auto because I've only been using auto.
If there's something wrong with the auto cfg please tell me. I have DT and hideshots on automatic

isavretard

im a newfag to onetap so my opinion doesnt count but the dt works fine and is actually even faster than previously, and saying the ragebot only minorly improved is a blatant lie. the resolver is probably 2x better than before but you i have seen the auto dumping a bit (doesnt matter in the longrun)

every major update so far has required you to remake your configs so i dont know why your complaining now, if anything it should be a positive making you learn the menu layout and about a better js api == more p in the future

menu is subjective but i agree it isnt the best

tldr your retarded

• Haha
Reactions: hexrays

hexrays

Banned
To all the people who're just coming into the thread, I'd like you to notice how a considerable portion are making a UID argument.
They don't know what's wrong with the cheat either, so instead of making a good argument with logic, they just make an argument from UID.

It just goes to show the complete lack of quality discourse and intellgience in this community.

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
Doubletap is much improved, use the 'fastest' option, to say the least a very poor user who doesn't seem to understand how hacks work and how to config. Bad review