My thoughts on the new update

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

hexrays

Banned
A lot of people have been waiting a while for a new update. And at last it finally came.
Here's my thoughts on it.

The DT is non-existent now. In the last version, I was able to use DT without the need for scripts. Scripts were just an improvement to it.
This is now no longer the case. JavaScripts are required now to even use DT.

The ragebot was minorly improved. However in an almost un-noticable way. It still dumps heavily with 60+ hc, and struggles when fastpeeking.

The configs. . . oh boy. The configs. This update has broken every single thing.

The menu is awful. Everything is cluttered and so compact it's almost painful to navigate.

If this is the future of OT, then I want no part of it. This update was not worth the price of breaking every single config and javascript people have worked on.
Whether or not this is V4, or just another update, I don't like it.

I will not be resubbing.

saya

Sorry to hear that you're so upset over losing configs and scripts.. Almost like those cannot be recreated

Thank you for the feedback.
afaik a "v3 config conversion thingy tool" would be possible to do, like iwebz did in 2k16-17 *im not sure about the possibility tho*

hexrays

Banned
Sorry to hear that you're so upset over losing configs and scripts.. Almost like those cannot be recreated

Thank you for the feedback.

The point I was making regarding the configs was not that they couldn't be re-recreated, but that they needed to be. I do not think this update was worth the price of sacrificing the compatibility of older configs.

Reactions: saya

resurgence

Disabled
The point I was making regarding the configs was not that they couldn't be re-recreated, but that they needed to be. I do not think this update was worth the price of sacrificing the compatibility of older configs.
making a config deadass takes 25 minutes tops, stop being dramatic.

duk

🦆 quacked out 🦆
Subscriber
Early adopter
yeah, this one looks like meme version.. Everyone waiting for that real update
Bruh did yall not see the option to change speed, setting it to fastest is quite literally the fastest you can stable-ly DT on the server you're currently playing. Both of yall gotta be trolling.

reub

A lot of people have been waiting a while for a new update. And at last it finally came.

The DT is non-existent now. In the last version, I was able to use DT without the need for scripts. Scripts were just an improvement to it.

The ragebot was minorly improved. However in an almost un-noticable way. It still dumps heavily with 60+ hc, and struggles when fastpeeking.

The configs. . . oh boy. The configs. This update has broken every single thing.

The menu is awful. Everything is cluttered and so compact it's almost painful to navigate.

If this is the future of OT, then I want no part of it. This update was not worth the price of breaking every single config and javascript people have worked on.

I will not be resubbing.
dt exists and it's faster !

ZeroDNA

I dont know how you can say the double tap is broken.
Double tap is working perfectly fine and its better than last time and it works great.

froze

Lol, first of all the dt has been heavily improved, after using fastest Ive had no issues so far. You've had to remake your config for the past 3 versions but ig now all of a sudden its a issue. If anything it allows u to navigate through the menu and help learn where shit is. If ur "dumping" it would be nice to maybe provide a clip, & a screenshot of ur config so maybe people can give u proper feedback.

NinjaOficial

Wasn't it like this every new version????
Making a perfect config takes nothing more than half an hour
I'm excited to go back home and try it out

Reactions: tropics

Krezzy

Banned
dt works, is faster, is more accurate, kind of takes longer to config but still easier, resolver one of the best as u cant perfectly resolve desync, ur configs r bad u miss due to spread and u blame it on resolver, unexpected

//tl;dr cheat performs insane for me compared to before, get good

• Love
Reactions: mvcieqq

spink15

Banned

I will not be resubbing.
this is so true

GamerBoy80

I will not be resubbing.
player issue

hexrays

Banned
Joined Sep 19, 2020

Do i need to say more?

I don't see what a join date has to do with the cheat's performance. This is exactly the same as making a UID argument which is incredibly stupid.
I'm going through the exact same scenarios where V3 would win, and it no longer does. The places where I always fast peek and win are no longer winning because of whatever the new update to the resolver was.