My review honest review of onetap.com

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Vy0k

Early adopter
I've had 3 subs when V2 was out and the cheat was still private. I recently decided to rebuy my sub and give an honest review of the cheat after quite a while of using onetap and other cheats to compare it to.

Legit-bot - ~/10

Can't comment on the legit bot I don't use it and probably never will, it looks pretty simple to set up.

Visuals - 10/10

I like the visuals, they have a lot of options however it can become very confusing to find certain options and can seem cluttered but the look of the visuals is really nice and clean.

Misc and JavaScripts- 10/10

The misc has more than enough feature wise, I don't believe there needs to be anything extra added to it. There are a lot of options with javascripts which is great because more than often you are going to find whatever you need, personally i only use 3 and have never encoutered crashing or errors with the scripts and the cheat runs the same with and without them.

Anti-Aim - 9/10

The AA of onetap is not complicated at all, it can get confusing with how things are named but overall for how simple it is you can still customize it a lot, however going back to javascript i use an aa js which makes it perform a lot better imo however it could just be placebo but that is just my opinion, sometimes the aa's do get hedashotted a lot which can cause you to need to change a lot of settings or play in a way that you wont show head, by fake ducking etc, but i think thats generally the same with any other cheat.

Rage-bot - 10/10
The rage bot is amazing compared to the other cheats ive used, the main one being skeet, it rarely ever misses and when it does it wont dump all the time the most shots i will miss is about 3-4 which isnt all that bad since it will go on to hit a lot more than it misses, the double tap works perfectly i have only ever missed a few times as long as you know what settings to use and how to peek with it then you should have no issues at all using it. I love how much you can customise with the rage bot it helps a lot with only needing one config and not having to depend on a JS/lua to have other options such as adaptive weapon etc. I really like the body aim and headshot settings it helps a lot for all types of situations the same with min damge when visible and behind wall its great having two different options for it, overall my experience with the rage bot has been nothing but great and i have no issues with it.

Altogether, the cheat is still worth the money, it gets enough updates and the updates are great and i never have issues afterwards, i would recommend this cheat to anyone because it out performs even private cheats with the right config.
My final score is a 9/10

Reactions: cameron

Vy0k

Early adopter
go to my profile go to my posts then click on my showcase post watch the video scroll down to the desc and youll see how to get a config that doesnt miss, anymore issues you can dm me :)!