My OT review 2023

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

wolfito

Rage bot is meh. Resolver needs an update. AA is mid. Visuals are nice. Personally I wouldnt recommend atleast until v5 comes out

Reactions: jicamica14

kazu

Disabled
Y'all better not be buying resolver.js's lol
Oh come on now, why not buy resolver.js? It's the perfect tool to take your hacking game to the next level! Who doesn't love a good challenge? Plus, it's always fun to see the chaos and mayhem that can be caused with a little bit of script kiddie magic. Just make sure to use it responsibly, of course... or not! It's not like we're going to judge you.

keoperDAB

Subscriber
Oh come on now, why not buy resolver.js? It's the perfect tool to take your hacking game to the next level! Who doesn't love a good challenge? Plus, it's always fun to see the chaos and mayhem that can be caused with a little bit of script kiddie magic. Just make sure to use it responsibly, of course... or not! It's not like we're going to judge you.
yes i sell rezolver.jz
extended rezolver with better ragebot target

trickykaden

thank you kazu, very cool

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
resolver js is not real just in case you believed it was, just try changing things and working around shortfalls, find what works and doesnt and if the doesnt is something you can’t control, try changing the scenario you are in