My one tap experience

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

PrisonMike

Ive had OneTap for about a month now countless people have shared their configs with me after saying that One Tap is struggling to shoot back and cfg after cfg after cfg it still struggles to shoot back ive played with min dmg, hit chance all that stuff but it still wont work if any of you have any tips id greatly appreciate it because im sick and tired of it being a "cfg issue" also it needs more customizable aa in my opinion

Tuff

i swear i've got more kills with plaguecheat in hvh.
ot just doesn't shoot it's so homosexual.

keoperDAB

OneTap is struggling to shoot back 😭

Ive had OneTap for about a month now countless people have shared their configs with me after saying that One Tap is struggling to shoot back and cfg after cfg after cfg it still struggles to shoot back ive played with min dmg, hit chance all that stuff but it still wont work if any of you have any tips id greatly appreciate it because im sick and tired of it being a "cfg issue" also it needs more customizable aa in my opinion 😭😭😭

Tuff

Honestly i retract my statement, onetap is good and does shoot back everyone that says it can't shoot back has a config and skill issue.

trickykaden

OneTap is struggling to shoot back 😭

Ive had OneTap for about a month now countless people have shared their configs with me after saying that One Tap is struggling to shoot back and cfg after cfg after cfg it still struggles to shoot back ive played with min dmg, hit chance all that stuff but it still wont work if any of you have any tips id greatly appreciate it because im sick and tired of it being a "cfg issue" also it needs more customizable aa in my opinion 😭😭😭
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

chamaso228

Ive had OneTap for about a month now countless people have shared their configs with me after saying that One Tap is struggling to shoot back and cfg after cfg after cfg it still struggles to shoot back ive played with min dmg, hit chance all that stuff but it still wont work if any of you have any tips id greatly appreciate it because im sick and tired of it being a "cfg issue" also it needs more customizable aa in my opinion