My OT review after 3 months of the cheat

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

lurchyyy

Legit Bot: 6/10, I rate the legit bot a D, the features are very obv and there are not much features for it, It would be awesome if there was a better nade helper and maybe crosshair placement or recoil showing (shows where the bullets go).

Rage Bot: 9/10, The rage tab is one of the best features, you don't even need JavaScript's for it to be great, there are some features like a min dmg key that would be useful but overall its a great tab, the AA is really good and makes skeet dump it and paired with a AA JavaScript you can be unhittable.

Visuals: 10/10, The visuals are great, you can always know where people are from the amazing esp, there are lots of features for the visuals like multi color chams and more.

Misc: 8/10, There isn't much to say for the misc., Don't get me wrong it has some GREAT features but that's really it.

JavaScript's: P100, THERE ARE SOME AWESOME JAVASCRIPT, this has to be one of the best features about Onetap, there are lots of useful scripts and i love using them, I would like to say if you are a person who makes JavaScript's for ot, I have LOTS of respect for you.

API: 8/10: Its a great API but there's not much you can do, there are some cheats out there with a amazing api this one is not the best.

And this is the end, if you read this thanks for reading my review on the cheat!