My Onetap review after almost a month of using it.

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

hent6ikun

You want to have backtrack chams in legitbot tab. im not reading more of this review. Im sorry but this is not a legit cheat. Slider for reaction time is for both aimbot and triggerbot thats why its not in triggerbot and in general.
Now lookin at more of ur review u literally removed 2 points from visuals because you don't know what attachments are..smh man
I wrote this review for new members, not for the one who are experienced. It is an overall review and I already mentioned that I am not an expert on onetap.

Ranger007

I’ve never used a single cheat in my life but I figured I’d try this one out on CSGO. Seems like y’all really enjoy using it. And cheaters never get banned so I might as well join the fun. Glad I could read the feedback yall gave.

hent6ikun

I’ve never used a single cheat in my life but I figured I’d try this one out on CSGO. Seems like y’all really enjoy using it. And cheaters never get banned so I might as well join the fun. Glad I could read the feedback yall gave.
yeah I am currently using it on my main rn lol, very risky I know, but if you got skins on it you won't be easily overwatched. Just don't go around and spin.

Reactions: Ranger007

tracklife

Banned
Exploits: 8/10. First is that there aren't too many exploits, but this is great because it reduces chances of getting vac'd and second is that sometimes it is dangerous to use Double Tap or Hide Shots as I have seen some people saying "Be aware of using it without turning Anti-Untrusted on.", I could be wrong though.

Cheat: -/-. Nothing much, just some useful stuff you wanna look at. But I do wonder why I can't do Anti Untrusted and Anti SMAC at the same time.

1. Currently you won’t be banned for using tick base manipulation, this will only happen with shit cheats.
2. You won’t be untrusted banned on a non valve server.