Review after almost 2 months of OT. [ From newbie for newbie ]

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Rate OT out of 10 (post thoughts on on comments)

Votes: 7 15.2%

Votes: 2 4.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 2.2%

Votes: 1 2.2%

Votes: 5 10.9%

Votes: 14 30.4%

Votes: 9 19.6%

Votes: 2 4.3%

Votes: 5 10.9%

• Total voters

killrauna

Little bit of context, started cheating a little over 8 months ago, was using OTCV3 until I got gifted OT by a friend. I only know so much about cheats so please don't flame me too hard if I get something wrong.

Edit* Pre update [ last update on february 4th 2021 ]

Sprite do be kinda spicy doe

TLDR
Menu 7/10
Ragebot 8/10
Antiaim 6/10
Legitbot 7/10
Misc 8/10
Skinchanger 9/10
Scripts 9/10
Visuals 8/10

Forum 9/10

Overall - 8.5/10 Loved the experience just a few hiccups here and there. Would recommend.

(20 euro pricing is a bit too high IMO. 15 would be fine)

Menu 7/10 - It was a little bit hard to get used to at first since it was mostly symbols with no text. Added to the fact that most stuff was moved around made it so that I had to spend a bit more time finding stuff. Having separate anti aim for both rage and legit was very appealing. Having a build in search feature makes it a lot easier to use. ( ctrl +f ). Over all, pretty good and clean.

Ragebot 8/10 - Rage bot has been pretty good from my experience. Yes a few spread misses here and there but after adjusting my cfg I rarely got spread miss. Don't have anything to say about the rage bot other than it's good.

Antiaim 6/10 - Honestly don't too know much about how to get "UnHiTtAbLe aA" pasted all over the forums. But the vanilla aa is decent. it's easy to set up. Not the best but gets the job done. Strong point of OT (IMO) is the AA JS and how it can make it 2-3x better. [ downside is you gotta pay for the aa scripts ]

Legitbot 7/10 - Decent. It's okay if you spend a bit of time adjusting (not too obvious) but other wise its good, not amazing but useable. [ best used with toggle aimbot from my experience ]

Misc 8/10 - It's good, has all needed features you can ask for and scripts are there if you need something extra. Navigating through and finding stuff is a bit hard and you can get lost sometimes. Over all, no other complaints.

Skinchanger 9/10 - Absolutely love the search feature when selecting a weapon. Works flawlessly. Wish to see a preview of skins in the future though. [ only complain mentioned in nitpicks ]

Scripts 9/10 - Easy to use and a huge abundance of scripts from forum. Love the fact that you can upload and load from cloud and local. Having the options is very nice. Auto updates from subscribed scripts from others are a big plus too. [ only complain mentioned in nitpicks ]

Visuals 9/10 - Pretty good chams, nothing to complain about. JS visuals work very well and customization to your hearts content is available which is very nice to see. Shared ESP works wonderfully and with
Better dormant it works flawlessly. How ever would like to see customizable ESP positions (Flags, health bar and weapon), toggleable wall ESP on key like this in the future for better legit.

Forum 9/10 - The forum is P. Easy to navigate, use and is very user friendly. Staff is somewhat active and checks and replies to threads. Good support from tickets. Search bar, so easy to find anything you are looking for. One of the best forums I have used. [ unlike a certain forum *cough* nvl *cough* ]

Nitpicks:
- Target in rage tab, you cannot select multiple weapons at the same time and have to manually select each gun (to add to the target section so you can set values and select hitboxes)
- Skin changer, you have to keep searching again after selecting a skin. Very annoying when you have to go through 5 different skins for m9 bayonet autotronic to get the correct one
- Scripts, I love and hate the fact that most scripts can embed into the tabs instead of staying in the designated scripts tab. When you load a script you spend a little bit trying to find where the fuck the script settings popped up. ( but this is the script authors issue, nothing to do with cheat. Just something that kind of annoyed/stood out to me.
- Configs. I was using OTC before so I had the freedom of renaming the CFG's and using numbers to order configs in a certain way. However in OT ATM the most recently updated CFG is at the top and descends down. Would like to see an option where you can select how you want to sort CFG's
- Configs 2. Sometimes when I load a CFG some of the settings are messed up (most notable is anti aim) [ even with no scripts loaded ] But after I hit load on the CFG again it loads as intended.

Reactions: yukiokenki