My Onetap review after almost a month of using it.

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

hent6ikun

Hey everyone, I wanted to write this thread so that people who are new to cheating with Onetap knows what to expect. Please note that I don't usually do hvh (occasionally if I have a cooldown or so), but I however know a decent amount about it. I only do legit/closet cheating. I might be wrong in some places, so take my opinion as a grain of salt. I config'd my own legit cheat, so bare with me if I made any wrong statement.

Let's start off on:
Legit tab: (Config'd my own.)
  • General: -/-. Listed things that are important such as key assignments, not much in General tab.
  • Aim bot: -/10. Never used.
  • Recoil Control: 8/10. The other 2 are missing because some guns does not have recoil control for you.
  • Trigger bot: 9/10. Reaction times are as expected, although the reaction time slider is back in General? Shouldn't it be near to Trigger bot?
  • Backtracking: 10/10. Works fine, but I find it useful if the Chams section of backtracking/history is inside of the Backtracking section of Legit tab instead of having to go to Visuals and find it.
  • Anti Aim: 10/10. It is very good to have fun with legit players.
  • Fake Lag: -/10. Never used.
Rage tab: (I got the config from my friend, so I never actually checked in depth)
  • General: -/-. Listed things that are important such as key assignments, not much in General tab.
  • Target: 9/10. Very nice UI, If config'd nicely, it can be very useful for hvh.
  • Accuracy: 9/10. Simple and nice.
  • Exploits: 8/10. First is that there aren't too many exploits, but this is great because it reduces chances of getting vac'd and second is that sometimes it is dangerous to use Double Tap or Hide Shots as I have seen some people saying "Be aware of using it without turning Anti-Untrusted on.", I could be wrong though.
  • Anti Aim: 9/10. The Anti Aim itself is great. But sometimes the Direction settings can be messy (for me).
  • Fake Lag: -/10. Never checked the tab lol.
Visuals:
  • ESP: 10/10. Easy to config and easy to locate what you want.
  • Chams: 8/10. A bit of a hassle trying to find what I needed. I still have no clue what Chams for Attachments are.
  • World: 10/10. (excuse my language) 10/10! FUCKING ABSOLUTELY KILLED IT. I love it!!! It contains so much that you can choose (although, it would be nice if you guys added more weathers/skyboxes). All the subtabs are easy to locate what you want and very nice customisation.
  • Extra: 10/10. Nothing special but very nice extra things that you want. I mostly use the General and Radar subtabs, because sometimes I want Radar Reveal or Visible only ESP. (I mostly want Visible only ESP, but would use Radar Reveal if the enemy team is a bit blatant).
Misc:
  • View: 10/10. Nice sliders, easy to change FOV.
  • Helpers: 9/10. I wish Onetap had a different clantag animation built in that tab, but you can always use script if you want another animation so that evens out.
  • Movement: 8/10. Easy to set up but the movement tab is somewhat limiting of what you can do if you are a movement player. (I am not.)
  • Skins: 9.5/10. For the Rare Animations, maybe have a slider to control how frequent it should show. Anything else is great.
  • Keys: -/-, Literally just assigning key.
(Your Profile) tab:
  • Cheat: -/-. Nothing much, just some useful stuff you wanna look at. But I do wonder why I can't do Anti Untrusted and Anti SMAC at the same time.
  • Configuration: 9/10. Actually kind of confusing when I first got it, because I never knew that Onetap uses encryption text as a config. Also becareful when you have a config on and you try to load another but you actually pressed save instead of pressing load on the other config. This happened to me and I had to re-config my legit config. I am dumb for not just exporting and saving the config on my desktop.
  • Scripts: 10/10. Very nice work of implementing a creative section for scripters out there. You can do so many more with scripts. I personally used Scripts tab for just clan tag animation changing. Oh and the scripts are decently easy to write and understand if you were to just modify them.
In conclusion: Onetap, is a great cheat for hvh, it can be inconsistent sometimes due to "cfg issue", semi-great for legit cheating, and hits p a lot against new cheaters. I went on a hvh server yesterday and it hit so many p. People asked what I used, and I simply told them I used Onetap, they got kind of surprised that it hits p. This cheat is amazing on all but I wish it had more features and that is all. Thank you for taking your time to read this review and remember that take my review as a grain of salt, because I could be wrong in some parts as I did not experiencing Onetap in-depth. As for customer support, I have never actually experience any, but I've seen some weird stuff in r/Csgohacks. Could be fake, but be aware.

Sorry for any grammatical errors as I am not fluent in English just yet.

If you want to try some of my configs its available here:

byyyyxd

Hey everyone, I wanted to write this thread so that people who are new to cheating with Onetap knows what to expect. Please note that I don't usually do hvh (occasionally if I have a cooldown or so), but I however know a decent amount about it. I only do legit/closet cheating. I might be wrong in some places, so take my opinion as a grain of salt. I config'd my own legit cheat, so bare with me if I made any wrong statement.

Let's start off on:
  • Recoil Control: 8/10. The other 2 are missing because some guns does not have recoil control for you.
  • Trigger bot: 9/10. Reaction times are as expected, although the reaction time slider is back in General? Shouldn't it be near to Trigger bot?
  • Backtracking: 10/10. Works fine, but I find it useful if the Chams section of backtracking/history is inside of the Backtracking section of Legit tab instead of having to go to Visuals and find it.
Rage tab: (I got the config from my friend, so I never actually checked in depth)
  • Target: 9/10. Very nice UI, If config'd nicely, it can be very useful for hvh.
  • Exploits: 8/10. First is that there aren't too many exploits, but this is great because it reduces chances of getting vac'd and second is that sometimes it is dangerous to use Double Tap or Hide Shots as I have seen some people saying "Be aware of using it without turning Anti-Untrusted on.", I could be wrong though.
  • Anti Aim: 9/10. The Anti Aim itself is great. But sometimes the Direction settings can be messy (for me).
Visuals:
  • Chams: 8/10. A bit of a hassle trying to find what I needed. I still have no clue what Chams for Attachments are.
  • World: 10/10. (excuse my language) 10/10! FUCKING ABSOLUTELY KILLED IT. I love it!!! It contains so much that you can choose (although, it would be nice if you guys added more weathers/skyboxes). All the subtabs are easy to locate what you want and very nice customisation.
  • Extra: 10/10. Nothing special but very nice extra things that you want. I mostly use the General and Radar subtabs, because sometimes I want Radar Reveal or Visible only ESP. (I mostly want Visible only ESP, but would use Radar Reveal if the enemy team is a bit blatant).
Misc:
  • Helpers: 9/10. I wish Onetap had a different clantag animation built in that tab, but you can always use script if you want another animation so that evens out.
  • Movement: 8/10. Easy to set up but the movement tab is somewhat limiting of what you can do if you are a movement player. (I am not.)
  • Skins: 9.5/10. For the Rare Animations, maybe have a slider to control how frequent it should show. Anything else is great.
(Your Profile) tab:
  • Cheat: -/-. Nothing much, just some useful stuff you wanna look at. But I do wonder why I can't do Anti Untrusted and Anti SMAC at the same time.
  • Configuration: 9/10. Actually kind of confusing when I first got it, because I never knew that Onetap uses encryption text as a config. Also becareful when you have a config on and you try to load another but you actually pressed save instead of pressing load on the other config. This happened to me and I had to re-config my legit config. I am dumb for not just exporting and saving the config on my desktop.
  • Scripts: 10/10. Very nice work of implementing a creative section for scripters out there. You can do so many more with scripts. I personally used Scripts tab for just clan tag animation changing. Oh and the scripts are decently easy to write and understand if you were to just modify them.
In conclusion: Onetap, is a great cheat for hvh, it can be inconsistent sometimes due to "cfg issue", semi-great for legit cheating, and hits p a lot against new cheaters. I went on a hvh server yesterday and it hit so many p. People asked what I used, and I simply told them I used Onetap, they got kind of surprised that it hits p. This cheat is amazing on all but I wish it had more features and that is all. Thank you for taking your time to read this review and remember that take my review as a grain of salt, because I could be wrong in some parts as I did not experiencing Onetap in-depth. As for customer support, I have never actually experience any, but I've seen some weird stuff in r/Csgohacks. Could be fake, but be aware.

nice review ;)

• Love
Reactions: hent6ikun

Phism

Let's start off on:
Visuals:
Misc:
(Your Profile) tab:

bro what

glorius

You want to have backtrack chams in legitbot tab. im not reading more of this review. Im sorry but this is not a legit cheat. Slider for reaction time is for both aimbot and triggerbot thats why its not in triggerbot and in general.
Now lookin at more of ur review u literally removed 2 points from visuals because you don't know what attachments are..smh man