My Onetap Review After A Few Months Of Using it

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

NicoNico

I've been using ot since v2 and I join on the day it became public - also I could made a essay about this review but I know that people won't read it all so I'ma keep it short.

Legit-bot 7/10

To be honest the legit is more stable than Aimware but I just fell like their is something not their what Aimware has with it's legit

Visuals - 10/10
Nice and Clean Esp and with the added Java Scripts it can customize to look really good

Misc and JavaScripts- 10/10
The Misc is perfect the way it is right now no need to add more to. The JavaScrpits is a great feature and I'm happy it was added, also it was a surprise that it was not Lua and that make me fell that Onetap Unique with that.
Also I don't get that people sell their JavaScrpits all you need to is to learn Java and their is a lot of things to help that @edeen has posted in the "Scritping"
all it is trial and error and trying alot, thats how I learn Java for Onetap.

Anti-Aim - 8/10
The Anti-Aim on this hack really different from other hacks it does not have crowed AA options like other cheats. But I personally like the old version of onetap AA Options because it was more easy to config for me.

Rage-bot - 9/10
Onetap does not get update to it resolver alot and that something that need to be fix because I dump at times trying to hit head or body but after all that it is a really good rage-bot it has enough options to it that I mess around with it.

Overall 8/10
Thier things that need to fix like "The Resolver" <- need to stop force baiming it gives a bad rep to it but after that it is a good cheat

Reactions: waneHvH