my honest review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

The cheat is good? (1) / You want a major update? (2)

• Yes (1)

• No (1)

• Yes (2)

• No (2)

Results are only viewable after voting.

legendbr

Ragebot : 5/10
Ragebot isn't that good, they removed so many options and the resolver is really bad compared to other cheats (DT is also too slow compared to other cheats)
scout = miss first shot and die.
auto = doubletap body and miss the second shot (sometimes)
awp = ez win lmao

LegitBot : 9/10
It's a good legitbot compared to other versions (v1/v2), it has good things for legit cheating.

AntiAim : 7/10
You practically can't use exploits when using antiaim cause fuck up with everything but its good with JS and exploits disabled.

Visuals : 9/10
Nice visuals, you can do many things with js script.

Miscellaneous : 10/10
Everything you need.

JavaScripts : ~/10
I don't know, some people says the API isn't that good and need more

Staff team : 8/10
They do what is supposed to do, sometimes they're arrogant but imagine you having to deal with over 100,000 members

Community : 1/10
Probably the most toxic community i ever seen.

Overall : 7/10
From a week ago they started removing a lotta functions and the cheat at all started getting bad, why remove features? i don't understand.. the unique reason to do this is when a big update is coming so i hope in next week we will got a major update in onetap. (probably no 😂)

Ryusei99

Banned
Ragebot : 5/10
Ragebot isn't that good, they removed so many options and the resolver is really bad compared to other cheats (DT is also too slow compared to other cheats)
scout = miss first shot and die.
auto = doubletap body and miss the second shot (sometimes)
awp = ez win lmao

LegitBot : 9/10
It's a good legitbot compared to other versions (v1/v2), it has good things for legit cheating.

AntiAim : 7/10
You practically can't use exploits when using antiaim cause fuck up with everything but its good with JS and exploits disabled.

Visuals : 9/10
Nice visuals, you can do many things with js script.

Miscellaneous : 10/10
Everything you need.

JavaScripts : ~/10
I don't know, some people says the API isn't that good and need more

Staff team : 8/10
They do what is supposed to do, sometimes they're arrogant but imagine you having to deal with over 100,000 members

Community : 1/10
Probably the most toxic community i ever seen.

Overall : 7/10
From a week ago they started removing a lotta functions and the cheat at all started getting bad, why remove features? i don't understand.. the unique reason to do this is when a big update is coming so i hope in next week we will got a major update in onetap. (probably no 😂)
about the scout "1 miss thing"

Reactions: legendbr