My Honest Review on onetap v3 (Staff please read)

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Loafy

Legit-bot: 9/10
It gets the job done along with it's many varying features. Definitely something unique and it's a solid build in that area overall.

Rage-bot: 6.5/10 (EDIT NOW 9/10)
There are many reasons this area is ranked so low. However after some testing and with overall personal experience, I've stuck with this decision. Problems with specific sections listed below.

-Anti-Aim:
Little to no features at all, hard to config for newfags, but is ok-ish at what it does for experienced player's. Many features to help make life easier and others to make players dump. However, it still doesn't explain how even onecrack, is still able to resolve onetap v3 AA WITHOUT java-scripts. This can easily be fixed by finding some on forums but most of the time it's not what people are looking for. This makes worthy AA scripts or settings hard and in some cases rare to come across.

-DoubleTap:
I won't even say anything, the community wants it fixed.. and faster... d e s p e r a t l y.

-Resolver:
Yes, there was just an update. Yes, it's better. But how can I describe it the best way possible? BIPOLAR! One minute I'll tap every cheat like they're horrible pastes and the next minute it'll be dumping skeet, ev0lve, fatality, etc. Although I know these examples are of private cheats, and they're indeed private for a reason, there is still absolutely no chance of onetap staying near the top with their most recent updates.

Concluding this section I would like to say that the rating is in fact very low for only three difficulties I've had with the cheat. However, since these are main contributing factors, it is why this section was rated at a below average level of performance in the end. In the beginning (launch day) it was completely revolutionary, but in my opinion, overall has decayed due to other cheats toppling over it.

Visuals: 10/10
Fantastic visuals! Honestly very impressed and it's better than any cheat I've used this far.

Misc. & JS's: 8/10
Nothing surprising but it's nothing to be disappointed about either, the features do what they need to do with a little more here and there.

OVERALL:
I believe onetap is a great cheat and honestly I don't see myself switching over to anything else in the future. However, with the problems and deficiencies that have come to light, it opens huge gaps of potential to be filled with greatness that can possibly even tap the best cheats out there if it's given enough love and care by it's creators and enough support from the community.

EDIT:
Holy shit they listened
Just got word another update came out and it's huge! Better resolver with instant dt that's hella accurate. Thanks onetap team!

Last edited:

xiaotian

Early adopter
In my opinion, onetap v3 seems to be a transitional update, and the update frequency and content are also lacking. The aa of v3 can only be enhanced in V4.

Reactions: nub2468

gamer888

Legit-bot: 9/10
It gets the job done along with it's many varying features. Definitely something unique and it's a solid build in that area overall.

Rage-bot: 6.5/10
There are many reasons this area is ranked so low. However after some testing and with overall personal experience, I've stuck with this decision. Problems with specific sections listed below.

-Anti-Aim:
Little to no features at all, hard to config for newfags, but is ok-ish at what it does for experienced player's. Many features to help make life easier and others to make players dump. However, it still doesn't explain how even onecrack, is still able to resolve onetap v3 AA WITHOUT java-scripts. This can easily be fixed by finding some on forums but most of the time it's not what people are looking for. This makes worthy AA scripts or settings hard and in some cases rare to come across.

-DoubleTap:
I won't even say anything, the community wants it fixed.. and faster... d e s p e r a t l y.

-Resolver:
Yes, there was just an update. Yes, it's better. But how can I describe it the best way possible? BIPOLAR! One minute I'll tap every cheat like they're horrible pastes and the next minute it'll be dumping skeet, ev0lve, fatality, etc. Although I know these examples are of private cheats, and they're indeed private for a reason, there is still absolutely no chance of onetap staying near the top with their most recent updates.

Concluding this section I would like to say that the rating is in fact very low for only three difficulties I've had with the cheat. However, since these are main contributing factors, it is why this section was rated at a below average level of performance in the end. In the beginning (launch day) it was completely revolutionary, but in my opinion, overall has decayed due to other cheats toppling over it.

Visuals: 10/10
Fantastic visuals! Honestly very impressed and it's better than any cheat I've used this far.

Misc. & JS's: 8/10
Nothing surprising but it's nothing to be disappointed about either, the features do what they need to do with a little more here and there.

OVERALL:
I believe onetap is a great cheat and honestly I don't see myself switching over to anything else in the future. However, with the problems and deficiencies that have come to light, it opens huge gaps of potential to be filled with greatness that can possibly even tap the best cheats out there if it's given enough love and care by it's creators and enough support from the community.
Bro you already said what i want to say. I agree

Venev

Idk why everyone says the resolver and aa is bad but when you really got a good cfg with actuall good js scripts then ot is 100 times better than skeet ev0 and every other cheat "my opinion" its hitting like always with my cfg.

Hint: high hc on scout low on auto + use hideshots in some situations