My honest review of v3 and how it compares to v2

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Kryptonite

ok so ill be talking about how v3 is right now and how it compares to v2

V3:
Ragebot:
ragebot is pretty good. it doesnt dump, idk what everyone is saying about it missing. doubletap works perfectly. if you use the right ragebot settings, you will be unstoppable, believe me. but the mindmg is pretty fucked up imo.
Visuals: Visuals are SUPER nice. Best visuals ive seen. Their super customizable and you can make it to your liking, and with the bloom js, it just makes it look way better.
Legitbot: legit bot is decent. you have to have really low settings for it to look somewhat legit. but the legitbot is pretty good for a legit hvh, and the legit aa works fine.
Anti-Aim: the aa is pretty decent. better than v2 for sure. its customizable and works as intended. i havent really gotten much people to dump me with it tho. however there are js that allow you to make it p, but i havent found good settings for them so i dont use them. however, the fakelag, is SUPER good. its so good for scout, you will literally always tap them.
Misc: the misc tab is pretty basic like any other p2c. it has some nice features like a performance tab to increase fps, and javascripts. wish they had a better clantag change though.
Javascripting: this is a great addition to v3, makes it alot more unique. there havent been much useful ragebot/aa js so far. but their are more visual ones and their pretty nice.

Ratings: Ragebot: 8.5 Visuals: 9.5 Legitbot: 7 Anti-Aim: 6

V3 COMPARED TO V2: to be honest, the v3 menu is trash compared to v2. the v2 menu was sexy and you could customize the color of the menu, with v3 you cant do any of that, its too compact too. the v2 menu was much more user friendly and was better organized. however, the ragebot, aa, legitbot, and visuals are much better in v3.

so yeah thats my honest review