MY HONEST REVIEW FOR USING IT FOR HALF A MONTH (prob not but idc)

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

niteisbae

So almost a month has past whit using onetap I decided to make a review on one of the cheats that are GOOD TEIR .

LEGIT: 9.5/10
The legit bot for this cheat is honestly BETTER THAN I HAVE EXPECTED For a cheat I thought was only based on HvH Really satisfied whit this cheat :)
; If you think the legit bot is bad your just complaining because you have a bad config ;).

RAGE: 9.8/10
The Rage bot for this cheat is of cores as you have expected GODLIKE and in my opinion, if you have the right playstyle and the config you will be able to tap other cheats eZ :d.

ANTI-HIT: 8.9/10
The Anti-Aim for this cheat is not bad but anything other than static is better than jitter and spin because of it obviously static is way better (in my opinion)or it may be just me not knowing how to make a good jitter cause every time I use jitter my head peeks out :/ Other than that its 8.9 for me.

VISUALS: 9.9/10
The Visuals Are honestly stunning and deserve the big 10/10 but in my opinion, it lacks a couple of materials that makes chams chams I ain't complaining it looks stunning either way.

SKIN CHANGER: 10/10
I don't know what to say for this one except you get what you get I have not complains it just lives up to what it stands for.

MISC: 9/10
The misc features are pretty helpful but needs an edge jump, not mandatory just saying.

OVERALL: 8.9/10
The cheat overall is very fun to use and highly recommend it to everyone who is just started cheating

Yours's truly NITE
Your friendly onetap user

Last edited: