My **HONEST** onetap v4 review!

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

guynolegs28

Why everyone comparing top cheats to each other? Even if u do really have skeet, never lose etc. and have retarded brain as well as ur arms - you will suck just like on any other cheat. Playstyle and good cfg sets are your main weapon in hvh

Last edited:

reub

This is so true. All the 2021 joiner will just say that the resolver is so fucking bad, but onetap is best cheat atm. It have a 6-7 months old resolver but skeet have 10 months old. Skeet is so bad 2021 its sick, it missing all due to ? and doing it every time, some times it due to unknown but its still due to ?
stop underrating cheats for no reason that doesn't happen to me. Both onetap and skate are good (i dont miss with either of them apart from low delta on slowwalk with the scout)

Why everyone comparing top cheats to each other? Even if u have skeet and have retarded brain as well as ur arms - you will suck just like on any other cheat. Playstyle and good cfg sets are your main weapon on hvh
exactly, no cheat nowadays is so far ahead of another that it doesn't really matter what cheat you use. (obviously a good cheat you can't expect good results with ezfragz in hvh)

tracklife

Banned
Overall, dont go into hvh thinking ur the best, and faking all the best cheats. People are going to find out almost instantly

I literally linked my channel I just never uploaded a onetap video because when i had it i didn’t buy the csgo hack cuz I wasn’t hvhing back then