My experience of onetap after 2 weeks

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Biba228

First thing I want to say, is it worth buying? I’d say nothing on this question, this is a tough question, because everybody need to understand that feelings about a product can be different.

LEGITBOT
10/10

Legitbot in onetap is really good, I did my config myself, I am happy with all the visuals, functions of legitbot. No lags, no freezes, and I can barely say I am cheating

ANTI-AIM
10/10

Very good anti aims, legit aa works so well, as rage aa, everything easy to understand, easy to put on/off. Didn’t have troubles w aa

RAGEBOT
8/10

Lots of people say it is super good. I agree with it, it is a rage cheat, and it rage is really very good, and it improves with every update. But every time I had problems with spread missing. Why the fuck it is missing hue to spread more than crack? You would say I am retard and I need to update my cfg, but I had one cfg for four euros, enother for 3, they both miss. After all, it can miss 1 time and than fix it, or it will miss other shots too.

VISUALS
10/10

Such good customization, you can do whatever u want with visuals, everybody would find their style in those, and u still have some js that would make Chams even better

JAVASCRIPTS
Lots of people saying that there aren’t that much js cause of limit on doing some stuff with cheat. I don’t know if it is true, so I’ll just don’t talk about it. At all, there are a lot of scripts, but a lot of them are just useless or stolen from old themes on forum

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
First thing I want to say, is it worth buying? I’d say nothing on this question, this is a tough question, because everybody need to understand that feelings about a product can be different.

LEGITBOT
10/10

Legitbot in onetap is really good, I did my config myself, I am happy with all the visuals, functions of legitbot. No lags, no freezes, and I can barely say I am cheating

ANTI-AIM
10/10

Very good anti aims, legit aa works so well, as rage aa, everything easy to understand, easy to put on/off. Didn’t have troubles w aa

RAGEBOT
8/10

Lots of people say it is super good. I agree with it, it is a rage cheat, and it rage is really very good, and it improves with every update. But every time I had problems with spread missing. Why the fuck it is missing hue to spread more than crack? You would say I am retard and I need to update my cfg, but I had one cfg for four euros, enother for 3, they both miss. After all, it can miss 1 time and than fix it, or it will miss other shots too.

VISUALS
10/10

Such good customization, you can do whatever u want with visuals, everybody would find their style in those, and u still have some js that would make Chams even better

JAVASCRIPTS
Lots of people saying that there aren’t that much js cause of limit on doing some stuff with cheat. I don’t know if it is true, so I’ll just don’t talk about it. At all, there are a lot of scripts, but a lot of them are just useless or stolen from old themes on forum
paid configs dont = better configs

Reactions: Giorgi90 and wann2k