My 6 months experience

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Pouc

In this Review i will compare ot with nl because these are the only public cheats that people use.

So today i am going to compare as i said onetap.com and neverlose.cc, in terms of rage bot, visuals ,lua/js support and staff support.

RAGEBOT: Scout: onetap for scout is reallly good if you have a cfg and not complain like a idiot in chat box that it misses everything. Onetap for scout resolves standing aa, in air aa, every aa besides slow walk if someone slow walks you and u have ot trust me ideal tick them. To give you an % of resolving slow walk is
70% miss and 30% hit. Slow walk for ot is like sun for fn kids all and all rage for scout 8/10. Now copared to nl, nl misses only to dumb shit and every aa but slow walk is like 85% chance of resolving it idk rest garbage. RAGEBOT: Auto-Snipers onetap.com is better no doubt so i am just gonna end it.
VISUALS: ot visuals are easy to setup, clean and any monkey can just make them. nl visuals are kinda the same it just depends on the user, so i ain't rating visuals.
lua/js support: I feel like is ot js support is more limited than the nl one, like i find more things on nl marke than on the ot forums such as static legs in air server crasher and viusuals related stuff, but also don t listen to idk a thing about scripting so i am just speculaing.(not gonna rate this one too, it devines me)
Staff support: ot staff is chill, responds faste and is friendly, 10/10

Overall get ot nl is russian paste OT>ALL PS:the dt on rifles and some pistols does not register, pls fix <3

Please leave a reply and let us see you're opinion on my review. byee

tracklife

Banned
In this Review i will compare ot with nl because these are the only public cheats that people use.

So today i am going to compare as i said onetap.com and neverlose.cc, in terms of rage bot, visuals ,lua/js support and staff support.

RAGEBOT: Scout: onetap for scout is reallly good if you have a cfg and not complain like a idiot in chat box that it misses everything. Onetap for scout resolves standing aa, in air aa, every aa besides slow walk if someone slow walks you and u have ot trust me ideal tick them. To give you an % of resolving slow walk is
70% miss and 30% hit. Slow walk for ot is like sun for fn kids all and all rage for scout 8/10. Now copared to nl, nl misses only to dumb shit and every aa but slow walk is like 85% chance of resolving it idk rest garbage. RAGEBOT: Auto-Snipers onetap.com is better no doubt so i am just gonna end it.
VISUALS: ot visuals are easy to setup, clean and any monkey can just make them. nl visuals are kinda the same it just depends on the user, so i ain't rating visuals.
lua/js support: I feel like is ot js support is more limited than the nl one, like i find more things on nl marke than on the ot forums such as static legs in air server crasher and viusuals related stuff, but also don t listen to idk a thing about scripting so i am just speculaing.(not gonna rate this one too, it devines me)
Staff support: ot staff is chill, responds faste and is friendly, 10/10

Overall get ot nl is russian paste OT>ALL PS:the dt on rifles and some pistols does not register, pls fix <3

Please leave a reply and let us see you're opinion on my review. byee

You’re acting like different guns have different resolvers