My 100% honest onetap Review. w/ cfg

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Sketzy

Now, as the rules said the testimonials section isn't to be used as a punching bag, so I do not condone any hate towards onetap or its staff. That being said onetap has some of the nicest and most competent staff in the cheating community, unlike some other cheat providers (aimware specifically).

So, to start im going to list off the things that the cheat needs work on, some things need to be prioritized more than others. The first thing I think the cheat needs is Lua support, and I know Lucky said Luas are just for lazy developers when reviewing that one paste, but its just not the case as long as there are developers willing to keep it updated. The second thing the cheat needs is MAJOR resolver work, and I know saying that makes some people sneer, but you can't just go ignoring the fact that your resolver is turning into a dumpster fire or you will end up like that one pasted p2c(aw).

Trust me i know i was banned for calling it a scam. Most peoples counter argument for me saying the resolver isn't that great is "Bro its just a cfg issue", well maybe you're right but probably not most people that say that are very biased.. I don't really have the problem with auto, in fact it's almost non existent, but when Scouting I miss pretty frequently, and almost never get a miss reason unless i was jump scouting. (I'm assuming when no miss reason is given its because of resolver) I have never dumped with onetap, but it cannot AWP or Scout for its life, and scouts are a very important part of hvh, so i think if this cheat wants to be on top the devs need to start giving a damn about the current resolver or just release OT alpha already. The next issue i have with onetap is the anti aim, it can be good against free cheats, I mean it does the job, but I fell like it needs more waaaay more options.

Against paid cheats the anti aim only works depending on the user, most other p2c will have opponents miss atleast 1 shot before even getting touched with the right aa settings, but this is obviously not as important as fixing the resolver. The next thing that need improvement is menu customization, its literally non existent, the fact that the cheat has no menu customization makes the entire cheat feel very pasted (not that it is), but the menu is very easy to navigate as well as not looking like a pile of jumbled up shit (aimware lol).

I also think that a few of the "unbiased" reviews are blatantly biased, I don't think that's something that should be shown on the front page of the testimonials page, mostly because it can be insanely misleading to potential consumers. Here is an example of a biased review listed as "unbiased". * https://onetap.su/threads/unbiased-review-after-6-months-on-and-off.10860/ * I know it isn't really right to throw another user out in the open like that, but this is sitting at the front page of the testimonial list. My reasoning for thinking this is biased is he says "PS. thanks for accepting my unban appeal <3" there is absolutely no need to put this in a testimonial, anyone with a brain can see that he is just an ass kisser. I do not blame the admins for biased testimonials or ass kissers, they have absolutely no control over that as well as biased testimonial not being anywhere close to against the rules. This about sums up my onetap review I will leave the config that I use down below for the die hard onetap "cfg issue" users.

Ragebot: 9/10

AntiAim: 6/10 (literally has 2 usefull anti aims)

LegitBot: 7/10 (not something i mentioned but the legit bot just isn't good)

Resolver: 7/10 (Cheat updated 16/10/2019 Hits P not perfect but better than anything else you can get (doesn't make it the best cheat)) (They fucked it up again #getze.usV2)

Support/Staff: 12/10 (these staff be hittin p on the competence scale and thats facts)

Visuals: 8/10

Skins: 10/10 (All skin changers are the fucking same anyone who rates them below 10 needs help)

Customization: 2/10 (non existent)

Misc: 7/10 (nothing special but has the necessaries)

Ease of Use: 9/10

DISCLAIMER,
Onetap is still a great cheat but its probably sitting in the #2 spot as of now, but I do think it can be number one, just listen to what the community wants and don't get stuck in your own delusion that the cheat is good as its going to be because its not . Whatever the case may be i hope this cheat can do better in the future, as of now I will not be buying another subscription unless I have to. Please do not let my review stray you away from getting the cheat this is just my experience and opinions.

The cfg I made and use: https://anonfile.com/5aQeY17ana/test_1_cfg

Again the testimonial I found to be biased: https://onetap.su/threads/unbiased-review-after-6-months-on-and-off.10860/ Any questions, add me on discord: Grandpa Earl#4580

Last edited:

kitty

🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨
Staff member
Subscriber
my eyes hurt reading that wall of text, can you at least break it up a bit?

a9c.png

Sketzy

Now, as the rules said the testimonials section isn't to be used as a punching bag, so I do not condone any hate towards onetap or its staff. That being said onetap has some of the nicest and most competent staff in the cheating community, unlike some other cheat providers (aimware specifically).

So, to start im going to list off the things that the cheat needs work on, some things need to be prioritized more than others. The first thing I think the cheat needs is Lua support, and I know Lucky said Luas are just for lazy developers when reviewing that one paste, but its just not the case as long as there are developers willing to keep it updated. The second thing the cheat needs is MAJOR resolver work, and I know saying that makes some people sneer, but you can't just go ignoring the fact that your resolver is turning into a dumpster fire or you will end up like that one pasted p2c(aw).

Trust me i know i was banned for calling it a scam. Most peoples counter argument for me saying the resolver isn't that great is "Bro its just a cfg issue", well maybe you're right but probably not most people that say that are very biased.. I don't really have the problem with auto, in fact it's almost non existent, but when Scouting I miss pretty frequently, and almost never get a miss reason unless i was jump scouting. (I'm assuming when no miss reason is given its because of resolver) I have never dumped with onetap, but it cannot AWP or Scout for its life, and scouts are a very important part of hvh, so i think if this cheat wants to be on top the devs need to start giving a damn about the current resolver or just release OT alpha already. The next issue i have with onetap is the anti aim, it can be good against free cheats, I mean it does the job, but I fell like it needs more waaaay more options.

Against paid cheats the anti aim only works depending on the user, most other p2c will have opponents miss atleast 1 shot before even getting touched with the right aa settings, but this is obviously not as important as fixing the resolver. The next thing that need improvement is menu customization, its literally non existent, the fact that the cheat has no menu customization makes the entire cheat feel very pasted (not that it is), but the menu is very easy to navigate as well as not looking like a pile of jumbled up shit (aimware lol).

I also think that a few of the "unbiased" reviews are blatantly biased, I don't think that's something that should be shown on the front page of the testimonials page, mostly because it can be insanely misleading to potential consumers. Here is an example of a biased review listed as "unbiased". * https://onetap.su/threads/unbiased-review-after-6-months-on-and-off.10860/ * I know it isn't really right to throw another user out in the open like that, but this is sitting at the front page of the testimonial list. My reasoning for thinking this is biased is he says "PS. thanks for accepting my unban appeal <3" there is absolutely no need to put this in a testimonial, anyone with a brain can see that he is just an ass kisser. I do not blame the admins for biased testimonials or ass kissers, they have absolutely no control over that as well as biased testimonial not being anywhere close to against the rules. This about sums up my onetap review I will leave the config that I use down below for the die hard onetap "cfg issue" users.

Ragebot: 9/10 ( almost never miss due to spread, im able to hit nasty jump shots)

AntiAim: 6/10 (literally has 2 usefull anti aims)

LegitBot: 7/10 (not something i mentioned but the legit bot just isn't good)

Resolver: 7/10 (better than most cheats but is a bipolar mess)

Support/Staff: 12/10 (these staff be hittin p on the competence scale and thats facts)

Visuals: 8/10

Skins: 10/10 (All skin changers are the fucking same anyone who rates them below 10 needs help)

Customization: 2/10 (non existent)

Misc: 7/10 (nothing special but has the necessaries)

Ease of Use: 9/10

DISCLAIMER,
Onetap is still a great cheat but its probably sitting in the #2 spot as of now, but I do think it can be number one, just listen to what the community wants and don't get stuck in your own delusion that the cheat is good as its going to be because its not . Whatever the case may be i hope this cheat can do better in the future, as of now I will not be buying another subscription unless I have to. Please do not let my review stray you away from getting the cheat this is just my experience and opinions.

The cfg I made and use: https://anonfile.com/5aQeY17ana/test_1_cfg

Again the testimonial I found to be biased: https://onetap.su/threads/unbiased-review-after-6-months-on-and-off.10860/ Any questions, add me on discord: Grandpa Earl#4580

tapsen

Early adopter
I like the way you conveyed your argument for Lua, wasn't aggressive, wasn't hateful, just a simple request. If Lua was to be added which I'm 99.9% sure it never will it'd be for visual and other random shit only but as mentioned I'm confident it wont be added, I also don't think you know how "Alpha" works, it's not a different cheat, in fact it's identical most of the time so you saying to release Alpha Build doesn't make sense? It's for testing purposes and not available to the public for obvious reasons.

Regarding the resolver, you have to understand desync is still relatively new to coders, this isn't LBY days, cheats will have issues resolving the new aa's for a while most likely and if I am completely honest, out of any cheat right now onetap seems to resolve it better than other cheats also you can't say the customisation is "non existent", you must not know what it means to customise something, onetap is very user based visual wise, AW visuals all look the same per user, same with Skeet (Unless you have a Lua) and same with any other cheat, if you're gonna push the argument that there's nothing unique then again I'd ask you what would make it unique. All in all it's nice to see reviews on the cheat hat aren't biased and aren't people sucking up to others and so I respect that but next time if you're gonna push an opinion on something you should always have a method to improve on the point you made, as I mentioned with the customisation, if you really think that then why not offer a suggestion?

Reactions: trywin

Sketzy

I like the way you conveyed your argument for Lua, wasn't aggressive, wasn't hateful, just a simple request. If Lua was to be added which I'm 99.9% sure it never will it'd be for visual and other random shit only but as mentioned I'm confident it wont be added, I also don't think you know how "Alpha" works, it's not a different cheat, in fact it's identical most of the time so you saying to release Alpha Build doesn't make sense? It's for testing purposes and not available to the public for obvious reasons.

Regarding the resolver, you have to understand desync is still relatively new to coders, this isn't LBY days, cheats will have issues resolving the new aa's for a while most likely and if I am completely honest, out of any cheat right now onetap seems to resolve it better than other cheats also you can't say the customisation is "non existent", you must not know what it means to customise something, onetap is very user based visual wise, AW visuals all look the same per user, same with Skeet (Unless you have a Lua) and same with any other cheat, if you're gonna push the argument that there's nothing unique then again I'd ask you what would make it unique. All in all it's nice to see reviews on the cheat hat aren't biased and aren't people sucking up to others and so I respect that but next time if you're gonna push an opinion on something you should always have a method to improve on the point you made, as I mentioned with the customisation, if you really think that then why not offer a suggestion?
Regarding the customization being non-existent, I wasn't asking them to make it unique, I was more referring to the fact that menu customization is non-existent which is true. The reason I didn't expand on any of my arguments is I didn't want to spend 2 hours writing a testimonial that no one was gonna read. I still stand by everything I said above, the only customization options is changing the colors of the trim to the menu, to either a solid color or rainbow. As well as being able to change the colors of esp/chams, all of these things are present in most cheats including free cheats, but normally visuals can be modified by luas in every other real p2c except onetap. As sad as it is I too think luas will never be added because the cheat is so hvh orientated, and that's all this cheat will ever be is an hvh cheat. Believe it or not i've come across so many people that say they no longer use onetap, not because its bad, but because it gets so bland and boring just hvhing. This is a problem that could easily be fixed using luas, which would expand the use of the cheat. Aimware for example is basically useless other than the fact that it has luas (the only thing keeping it alive). Imagine what they could do for onetap, you can't blame lazy development on a lua based cheat because it is relative to the DEVS. NOT the lua system. Back to the visuals, a way to add infinite customization is to make every piece of the menu customizable, to a color scheme of your liking. As I said before the fact that there is only 1 menu customization option makes it feel like a free cheat obviously not in the gameplay sense.

Im running out of time writing this response, so here it is. Thanks for being the only one to write constructive counter argument.

Krusk

Honest review, constructive arguments and good suggestions, and I love the fact someone stood up and spoke about the cheat having the worst issues when it comes to Scout or AWP. Thank you for making this review and let us hope that the developers will take notice and do something about this, have a wonderful day.

Reactions: Sketzy