MISSES A LOT

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Do you agree?

• Yes

Votes: 62 60.8%
  • No

Votes: 40 39.2%

• Total voters

nightwolf

I have noticed in this recents update in cs go, i can give my feedback below honestly. I have paid config and paid scripts.

Resolver: 5/10 , it misses a lot of shots specially scout
Anti-Aim 5/10 , even very expensive AA script, enemies easily always tapping my head.

Hope they will update...

Reactions: wwww99

kiyomi

Resolver for auto is good but I can agree the scout is shit and paid cfgs dont mean the best since playstyle is also a thing
AA being tapped is just cfg issue and an ot update wouldn't fix it, learn to cfg urself

Reactions: Kiler35

nightwolf

bro, am not new in onetap, and i played a lot onetap since 2019, stop insisting cfg and playstyle issue because i know how to play..
onetap is good for past few months and weeks, but this recent updates of CSGO the cheat became worst and worst and its not updated this month.
number one issue here is the RESOLVER. Which is the most important at all for 20 EURO.

But OT is godly once it is updated.

pray

i mean if sharklazer would finally switch to a better api like lua or something better then this one u could make way more things with this cheat

L4wless174

Early adopter
I have noticed in this recents update in cs go, i can give my feedback below honestly. I have paid config and paid scripts.

Resolver: 5/10 , it misses a lot of shots specially scout
Anti-Aim 5/10 , even very expensive AA script, enemies easily always tapping my head.

Hope they will update...
Cfg issue, cs go update does not affect your shit cfg
Probably bad scripts, expensive doesn’t not mean good
10$ isn’t expensive so that eliminates most good scripts like hvh essentials and such

Last edited:
Reactions: chirem

nightwolf

config issue? are you kidding? ive been hvher since 2019 ... its all about money, but the money 20 EUR seems to be money waste if you keep talking config issue. its a cheat issue and it needs update the resolver,, specially the scout rabbish... the scout is worst than aimware right now.

Reactions: Horia

hahayeahman

config issue? are you kidding? ive been hvher since 2019 ... its all about money, but the money 20 EUR seems to be money waste if you keep talking config issue. its a cheat issue and it needs update the resolver,, specially the scout rabbish... the scout is worst than aimware right now.
youve bought configs that kinda says enough about your skill level.

Reactions: idkk and Something

L4wless174

Early adopter
nope its cfg issue. "its all about money"?????????? cfg issue waste money???????????